Show us your crack??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well motor has been exchanged and everything swapped over (waterpump , tensioner , bearings etc.) new seals fitted and the exchange motor cleaned ready to be fitted. I had some new work experience boys come in and they looked at me funny when I handed them tooth brushes and pointed them towards the motor. I gave them bigger brushes after a while. They did a good job and where very pleased when the motor was back together. I will see if they return for more tomorrow. I compression tested the motor and cranked up oil pressure on the stand. Customer is excited about getting his truck back on the road. He has been saving his money for a while. His brother is rebuilding the alternator , starter and powersteer pump to save a few dollars and they will fit it themselve in my shop. We are planning on making a custom sump to overcome the oil problems. I will have more photos as these things happen. Cheers

... then send them down the street to pick up a tin of striped paint, a left handed screwdriver, a new sky hook & a population tool. :tongue:

I get all the rest but whats a Population tool supposed to be?

That would be the tool required to populate, ie reproduce, make babies, a penis!

(I was sent to get a population tool when I was a work experience kid at a motorcycle service shop, the guys at the hardware store gave me a piece of clay shaped as a penis & told me to take it back & tell them to stick it up their ass :fing02:. Apparently I was lucky, usually the fire hose was used on the work experience kids)

That would be the tool required to populate, ie reproduce, make babies, a penis!

(I was sent to get a population tool when I was a work experience kid at a motorcycle service shop, the guys at the hardware store gave me a piece of clay shaped as a penis & told me to take it back & tell them to stick it up their ass :fing02:. Apparently I was lucky, usually the fire hose was used on the work experience kids)

OOh kay.............

... then send them down the street to pick up a tin of striped paint, a left handed screwdriver, a new sky hook & a population tool. :tongue:

asking for 2 meters of fallopian tube will get the guys at the parts shop laughing too

i got a work experience boy to cut the center out of a borg warner diff for me with a hacksaw. he didnt come back the next week.lol

These two young guys had to wash one of my curtosy cars last friday. I had a chat with their supervisor and they said they where unhappy having to wash a car. They did a crap job and so this week I think they will have to wash another car - one each should sort them out.

I was talking to one guy who sent the apprentice down the road for a long weight around lunch time. They didn't see the young guy until the next morning. The boss started blowing him up and asked what the young guy was up to. He replied "you sent me for a long wait , was it long enough? The boss was beaten at his own game. The apprentice never had another problem. At least some young guys are smart. Cheers

I once sent a juniour to the bakery for a "randy tart".

Wasn't happy when the light turned on.

She was't bad looking either.

She probably young enough to be my daughter!

asking for 2 meters of fallopian tube will get the guys at the parts shop laughing too

i got a work experience boy to cut the center out of a borg warner diff for me with a hacksaw. he didnt come back the next week.lol
haha we did that to one of my old boss's wife..sent the boy down to his house and got him to ask for a fallopian tube,sky hook and when he came back we wee'd his hammer..LOL..we could hear her laughing from across the road..She worked at wgtn hospital's ER unit..it was some funny shyt back then..These two young guys had to wash one of my curtosy cars last friday. I had a chat with their supervisor and they said they where unhappy having to wash a car. They did a crap job and so this week I think they will have to wash another car - one each should sort them out.

Make them was it with a Tooth brush..These young guns are our Next generation and they aren't setting a very good indication of what we are going to expect..always take take take and No give or respect..They gonna learn the hard way I feel..cheers