Project Thread SC470TT (VVTi) Twin Turbo Lexus SC400 with 4.7L Toyota Tundra Engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
A flex join will help.. Or have interferance fit over pipe with no welds with approx and inch overlap..
Your wire speed setting looks way too fast ??...Or turn up amperage and weld faster ...

please do that would be sooooo nice because i cant make my own FI setup due to time,money,equipment so if you made a good get id probably by it

That Bell housing looks really wide...Much wider than the A340. I am sure you will adapt it. Looks good, but a lot of work and fabrication...

You gonna be ready for Texas, Dave? You can't be showing up in a minivan, now...Unless it has a turbo V8 Lexus motor swap in it...:Eyecrazy:

I am looking forward to seeing you there in the SC...

Ryan

Finally finish off my passenger downpipe. Portion of it is done and the last portion need to be tig weld. I got a sponsor on ceramic coating. www.performancecoatings.com will help me coat the pipes in few weeks. If you need any coating work. Email them and ask for Brad.

Here are some pictures. The DP is going back to the CAT. So the passenger is downpipe will be bolt on.

DP%20001.jpg
DP%20002.jpg
DP%20003.jpg
DP%20004.jpg
DP%20005.jpg
DP%20006.jpg

The passanger side is about 1/2" and the driver side is about 1". I might have to relocate some wires and lines. Yes, I will mount the alternator above the turbos.

David,

Get it done...I can't wait to floor that sucker (it'll suck everything in it including the driver...LOL) and smoke a $300K Lambo or $600K Enzo just for a surprise. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I am not sure about PG and TH400 Adaptor plate. I think they might be the same. I just got my LEVY400 (Lexus + Chevy and 400 stands for TH400) torque converter refresh (a coat of fresh paint) This TC is half Lexus SC400 and half Chevy Turbo 400. Front is Leuxs rear is Chevy. To make this TC you would need two torque converters and mate them together. Mating the two was very difficult due to internal clearance issues. However, with few trials and errors we managed to make it work. With this combo you eliminate the chevy tc adaptor plate.

We are just going to re- drill flex plate..
The 9" t/c from G.M's T700 four speed...
You'll still require an adapter to fit bell housing to engine...
P/G and T400 are the same bolt pattern....

There is an torque convert adaptor you can get from Rodshop. So you can directly use the Chevy TC. Here is my TH400 adaptor plate from Rodshop.