SC400 / Supra body similarities

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Arnout

how equal are the SC400 and Supra bodies to each other? Is it possible to get a SC400 nose on a mkIV supra? How about a Supra nose on the SC400? How about the dashboard of the SC400 into the Supra? Wondering this because I have a crashed SC400 and maybe I can convert a RHD supra into a LHD supra using the SC400 parts?

Sheetmetal is unlikely without considerable modification. Interior parts are another story and will likely fit. That said you can only know if someone actually tries it.

Someone tried it on Supraforums, and the Supra dash is shorter side to side... By how much, I don't know.
Door panels are obviously different, and rear just isn't going to work considering the length difference.
The chassis is "basically" the same, considering the Supra and SC rear subframes are interchangeable, all suspension parts as well. Radiator is I think 2 inches shorter in the Supra than the SC, same with Coilovers from the Supra when put on the SC... Theres alittle bit of a height difference. I haven't studied or measured stripped out shells but that's the info that I have gathered..
it would be alot of customizing.