sc400 headers?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
There Is A Company In Arizona That Just Started Manufacturing Headers For The Sc400, They Run About $600. I Have A Set On Order, Ebay Sometimes Produces A Set.

do you have a name/phone number for the shop in arizona that is making the headers?

jibby said:
There Is A Company In Arizona That Just Started Manufacturing Headers For The Sc400, They Run About $600. I Have A Set On Order, Ebay Sometimes Produces A Set.
do you have a name/phone number for the shop in arizona that is making the headers?

Well the company is called S&S Headers in Arizona. You can purchase on line from them, but it I warn you it has been 3 months since ordering my headers and I am still waiting on them. They are an legitamate company and I know I will get them soon. They do appear to be the highest quality headers available out there, but it may take a while to get them. [email protected] or something like that... In case you did not know you will have to block your EGR when installing the headers. It is not a big deal and you can buy the EGR blocker kit from lextreme for under $100. Good luck....

I am not involved in the production and do not profit from the sale of the headers but I did specify these parts and was involved in the prototyping.

Jibby and one other CL member had informed me that they had been waiting a long time on their order. S&S does production runs in batches of 20 or more so when an order is entered you must get in line. At any rate I called the owner on Thursday and was told that a run was at Jet Hot getting coated and are expected early next week. Jibby will finally get his headers.

There are a few extra sets so this would be the perfect time to order if you are so inclined.

I suggest calling them at www.SSheaders.com

To view the headers go to their online store at:
https://ssl10.mysecureserver.com/bosstoolscom/store/store/comersus_dynamicIndex.asp

JBrady, no offense intended but for someone who does not have an interest in this company, you sure defend it like you do...

Jibby will remain patient and continue to wait...and wait....and wait......thanks John for letting me know when I should receive my headers and not S&S.

jibby said:
JBrady, no offense intended but for someone who does not have an interest in this company, you sure defend it like you do...

I am not sure how to respond here. I do not think you are intentionally insulting me but the result is the same.

Where in this thread do you propose that I am "defending" anyone?

Your post leaves an impression that I am somehow not being honest. I take exception to this even though you probably did not mean it that way.