Parts Richwood with M112

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have been working on this project for a while now. Due to multiple projects, I need to sell this one and focus on my SC470TT. The M112 has been modified to fit under the hood. It has has a 6 rib billet modular pulley along with a throttle body adaptor. The charger mounted and aligned and a proper sized belt also come with it too.

The Richwood Manifold also modded to host an extra injector and I can also throw in a 1,600 cc injector. This combo also include a Split Second Extra Injectors Control

This system is pretty much ready to bolt with minimum work. I am asking $2,500 USD plus shipping.

Please see this page for more details http://www.lextreme.com/Supercharged-Lexus.html I have other updates in here http://lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8200&highlight=m112

Please pm is you are interested.

The pure pressure is over whelming.... Love the charger and deal...

However, Guys my SC400 is literally falling apart, it's soon to be parted out...I got whinning noise coming from the backend, I got a shake and vibration when driving over 50mph from underneathe, my driverside door is toast and needs replacement... Rears tires are getting bald...Paint is chipped on bumbers, suspension wear, some oil burning, etc. etc.... I am a bit nervous to even drive it now... It's been a good fast ride for a long time and I will miss this perticular ride...

A year a go it was showroom and perfect, today it is on it's last leg...Must be continued nitrous abuse and weekly racing that did this car in... I think my driveshaft and or differental "Supra LSD" are on it's way out.. Maybe even the tranny too.. That is the killer for me...

I am looking at stripping all the mods of this SC4 of mine and applying it to another used SC430 or something cleaner and newer, even a newer Vette.....I will be pulling the 1uzfe motor probably in a month or two.. I can't see myself putting another dollar into this car to try and restore it..It's just to much and not worth it.....

I am going to look over the car carefully and assess the overall damages throughout...

Man... we are going to miss you in here. If you get a Vett.. u know you will be hanging out in the Vett forums and forget about this place. If you are gone, our bandwidth will decrease subzero. Restore it and wake up the injuried beast.