Richwood Aero/Supercharger Out Of Business ???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Andrew's website has never been more than just a page of contact information. He probably forgot to renew his domain name or other silly reason for it.

Try this email: richwoodtechnologiesATbigpond.com

He's also not the world's most punctual at returning emails, but give it a go.

hope not, i need one of his blower/crankshaft pullies.

What sort of belt system are you running with this setup?
I got my setup from Andrew, was a standalone 6 rib grooved belt but run a standalone 8mm tooth belt now.
I can get you the spec's of mine an then go to a machinist near you to get them made.

Have a read off this post by me
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showpost.php?p=86808&postcount=65

an think about getting keyways done if ur going to run some boost?

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9037
:sgrin:There is No substitute for cubic inch, except for BOOST !!!!
"91 LS400" Argo rods, CP pistons 9:1, Custom Tighte Cams, Whipple supercharger 20psi,
Torsen Lsd, Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Still in business.

I spoke to Andrew this morning.

His mobile number is 0407 448 414 or +61 407 448 414 for international callers.

Give him a call if you want to contact him as he is hard to get on email.

What sort of belt system are you running with this setup?
I got my setup from Andrew, was a standalone 6 rib grooved belt but run a standalone 8mm tooth belt now.
I can get you the spec's of mine an then go to a machinist near you to get them made.

I was after his additional bolt on 8 rib blower pulley, so it mounts with the standard balancer. I need to mount the V2 blower foward to clear the strut tower

I think i know what ur after

here r a couple of pic's

when i got mine done, i got pulley an balancer balanced at same time

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9037
:sgrin:There is No substitute for cubic inch, except for BOOST !!!!
"91 LS400" Argo rods, CP pistons 9:1, Custom Tighte Cams, Whipple supercharger 20psi,
Torsen Lsd, Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Attachments

• Copy of P081210_15.15.JPG
    Copy of P081210_15.15.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy of P081210_15.16.JPG
    Copy of P081210_15.16.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Copy of P081210_15.18[01].JPG
    Copy of P081210_15.18[01].JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Copy of P081210_15.19[01].JPG
    Copy of P081210_15.19[01].JPG
    94 KB · Views: 10
  • Copy of P081210_15.17.JPG
    Copy of P081210_15.17.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 13
The pulley in the photo is a Gilmer drive.

The 8 rib is a larger version of the factory harmonic balancer that fits inside the stock balancer and is held on by the crank bolt.

Richwood..... DONE/OVER/OUT????

Any updates from any Australian locals if Andrew/Richwood is still in business?
Since calls will be local to you. And can someone see if he'll get on the board here to explain what's going on.

Really wanting to get a supercharger manifold for my 2uz-fe. Then utilizing a Opcon/Auto-Rotor (Kenne bell style 4/6 lobe) or Whipple supercharger. I cannot get ahold of Andrew. The site is down. And no one responds from the I-charger site as well. Tried the email listed here. Its a no contact as well.

I want to get the largest Liter supercharger available as well. Thinking a 2.8L or possibly a 3.6L for the 2uz-fe. I hope I can get this still.

Go to Bullet, their manifolds are much nicer out of the box anyways.

I am thinking of it with all this atmosphere around Richwood and no one responding back from any of the known Richwood sites. So does Bulletcars.com make a manifold to fit a Whipple or 4/6 lobe Kenne Bell Stlye supercharger ? All I was seeing is a use for the Eaton: 6th gen superchargers , M112, M90 and so on. Are others fitting the The Whipple and Opcon/Auto rotor superchargers on ?

Any updates from any Australian locals if Andrew/Richwood is still in business?
Since calls will be local to you. And can someone see if he'll get on the board here to explain what's going on.

Really wanting to get a supercharger manifold for my 2uz-fe. Then utilizing a Opcon/Auto-Rotor (Kenne bell style 4/6 lobe) or Whipple supercharger. I cannot get ahold of Andrew. The site is down. And no one responds from the I-charger site as well. Tried the email listed here. Its a no contact as well.

I want to get the largest Liter supercharger available as well. Thinking a 2.8L or possibly a 3.6L for the 2uz-fe. I hope I can get this still.

andrew is still in business..
bought stuff last month
the workshop was around the floods in south east Queensland...still tiding up
he will get back to you...just busy...

so, has anybody heard/ seen from Andrew of late??

ordered some parts in early march and wont answer any phone calls or reply to emails??

so, has anybody heard/ seen from Andrew of late??

ordered some parts in early march and wont answer any phone calls or reply to emails??

yes,spoke to him last week , but he was out of the country earlier too.
he has gone back to the USA on business again now i believe...

ahh that may explain it abit, is he the only person to contact or is there others working for him, i just want a progress report on what the go is.

He is supposed to be machining my harmonic to suit his bolt in blower pulley but that was over a month or so ago.

Cheers for info.