Apology Richwood Automotive

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Aussie Drifter

Gents

As Requested I formally apologise for the Thread “Wipple 2.3 / 1UZ Drift Car”. And for the content posted on the thread about the product that I received from Richwood Automotive, I further apologise for posting photos of the product I received.

In no way was my intention to be slanderous and my thread was started with no malice towards Richwood Automotive or Andrew Muller.

My only intention was to ask for assistance from other Forum members on the issues I was having with my first 1UZ project.

I apologies to Richwood Automotive if in any way there reputation was tarnished by the content discussed on the Thread.

Yours truly as a fellow 1UZ enthusiast,

Adam Flanigan

Adam,

You are a true gentleman. It takes more then a man to do what you are doing. You deserve my respect. At the same token I was badly hurt and my reputation was tarnished by an individual posting lies and false information in few automotive forums. This thread lasted about few years. The worst thing was that he attacked me personally instead of professionally. The poster finally decided to take it down. However, he NEVER apologize in public or in private. Therefore by doing what you did fully deserve my respect as a MAN.

Thank You....

David

Well said, Andrew is a great guy! I have had tons of email exchange and bought his products. I am currently trying to put a Whipple in my budget to buy from him, just keep having things come up.