Parts richwood supercharger kit for 1uzfe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3barboost

I am parting out the expensive bits on my mazda mx5 powered by a 1uzfe boosted by the supercharger

I have an auto rotor opcon 3150 supercharger - just rebuilt when I bought it from richwood, this comes with the bypass valve / throttle body / tps / lower manifold / upper plate and the idler pulley. Boost pressure of twelve psi

the manifold is drilled and tapped to accept a gm intake air temp sensor - at the rear of the engine - out of sight (iat sensor not included)

everything in awesome condition - ask for a pic of a certain component and will post it up

last i saw / read price from richwood was over 4500 aus dollars

best offer excluding shipping over 3000 aus dollars takes it

send me your destination address so i can work out insurance / shipping etc

Can you post up a pic of the complete unit please.

What kind of hp did you get with 12 psi?

ok here you go
for pics on the car

heres what you would get

the supercharger, the idler pulley, the top plate of the manifold, the lower half of the manifold, the bypass valve, the throttle body, the back chamber of the supercharger, the idle control valve block off plate, various nuts and bolts in other words pretty much everything i got from richwood with the exception of the fuel pressure regulator and intake air temp sensor - i will re use the fuel pressure regulator and the intake air temp sensor with stock upper manifolds

I am going to be taking it off the car this coming weekend

the unit has probably got 20 hours on it since i fitted it to the car

if you want any detailed internals pics, any measurements taken etc then let me know