M112 On Richwood Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Violet are 220cc, as found on Crowns and Celsiors
Dk Green are 250cc, as found on Soarers.

While I haven't personally verified these, they seem to be what the masses have agreed on.

rdm also brought up a good point to me,,the supercharger itself will "eat" some hp.. the reason im mentioning this is because i know that we got 375 rwhp--but we did crank up the fuel pressre to accomplish this..

im trying to figure out why you didnt make the same.. its probably a combination of the lower fuel press and the supercharger taking some hp verses the turbos we used..
id also like to mention that we did not have any engine mangement and did not pull any timng--but im pretty sure the factory ecu was pulling timing on its own..so, in your case figureing out the timing may be more of an issue..
in any case,, keep us informed,,and good job..

That is true, that if you have two same built engines running same boost tuned to the max, a supercharged engine will not put out as much power.
chrisman, is there more info on your turbo setup somewhere on this sight or can you give me more info please.(boost, rpm, injectors, actual fuel pressure,motor spec, etc)

Thats the strange thing the air fuels where right apparently, i should mention that this damage was done while competing in a burnout comp,( right at the end of a 2-2.5 min burnout)

lean and mean by the looks of things.

I have a spare set of violet injectors and I will get one flow tested just for interest.

Does anyone know if there is any performance difference between the LS 400 and SC 400 ECU? I can't think why else they would use different injectors. Fuel octanes for different countries?

What were your new dyno numbers with the new injectors?

I haven't had a chance to dyno it again yet, will have to do that in the next few days or when i get back from work in about a month.
I did get a 1/4 mile time on the weekend just gone, see racing thread, FUGLYs new time slip.

my 2 cents worth

fugly said:
Thats the strange thing the air fuels where right apparently, i should mention that this damage was done while competing in a burnout comp,( right at the end of a 2-2.5 min burnout)
That little point throws a whole new light on the matter, 2 minutes doing a burnout in a hot part of Australia, your cooling system would have been struggling and underbonnet temps would have shot up from lack of air flow as you're not moving. Then the motor would lean out (even if it was perfectly setup on a dyno). After you've checked the injectors and flow rates underload, you'll need to upgrade the cooling system if you want to compete in burnouts again.
Ed

Plus work out how to feed it cooler outside air (not engine bay air) to keep intake temps down.

I'd lean toward water/meth injection.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Ed, I've been doing burnouts for years so i keep a good eye on the coolant temp ,soon as the temp gets to 110 degrees c i get out off it, do you think thats hot enough to do the lean out thing when its supercharged?
Rod, i was/am running a cold air induction setup , theres some updated engine bay photos in the photo section if you haven't already found them.
I am thinking of setting up a separate tune just for burnouts , more fuel & less timing, your thoughts on that idea.

Did you really burn the piston the piston or is that tyre smoke residue sucked into the cylinder! ;) ha ha