Richwood Aero/Supercharger Out Of Business ???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah i finally got hold of him two days ago( he emailed me back) i was trying to get hold of him for over a month or so, just didnt answer his phone which would ring or email me back. He is now onto it at great relief to me as my commodore is taking up workshop space as it hasnt had a harmonic balancer on it for the same amount of time because i had to send to him to machine.

man, for a business this guy his the hardest bloke to get hold of, doesnt answer his phone at all and only sometimes reply to emails.

Ive been quite paitent but its starting to get beyond a joke.

Andrew is a great guy and makes some cool stuff.

He's recently divorced and has gone through the GFC with devastating results.

Keep trying and he'll deliver the goods.

He got back to me today, said it would be done next few days. Fingers crossed, if hes having dramas with the floods/ personal life i can understand that but a simple reply to an email or phone call to say there is a delay would be all i need, just keeps customers in the loop so your not left hanging.

He got back to me today, said it would be done next few days. Fingers crossed, if hes having dramas with the floods/ personal life i can understand that but a simple reply to an email or phone call to say there is a delay would be all i need, just keeps customers in the loop so your not left hanging.

i know what flood damage he's been through
my family property is in the same region.. its been tough

all dealing i've had with him, and racers in my division ( ANDRA ) speak nothing but great things about his work.
speaking to him personally , and knowing he has been overseas, says he is very busy.

think about it.... if you got hold of him straight away, means he's not a wanted man/ busy as shit...

regards
Ash

just an update on this, was told my pulley would be ready around the 14th/15th of june, wasnt to fussed as i was going on holidays on that date so i left it for two weeks while i was away. Get back this week expecting a email to say it was ready and nothing.......... Once again emailed and phoned and left a msg Monday just gone(27th), guess what, no F**king reply again. This guys customer serviced skills are sh1t to say the least.

just an update on this, was told my pulley would be ready around the 14th/15th of june, wasnt to fussed as i was going on holidays on that date so i left it for two weeks while i was away. Get back this week expecting a email to say it was ready and nothing.......... Once again emailed and phoned and left a msg Monday just gone(27th), guess what, no F**king reply again. This guys customer serviced skills are sh1t to say the least.
his USA work is a couple of months

get a different parts supplier if your not happy

Why would he tell me would be ready if he is away?

I've already paid him money, I can't even ask him for a refund because I can't get hold of him.

FWIW kosteckis is closed down.

Why would he tell me would be ready if he is away?

I've already paid him money, I can't even ask him for a refund because I can't get hold of him.

FWIW kosteckis is closed down.
ok, that is fair enough,i hear you now...
granted at your concern, if you have payed money

im was talking from a perspective, of the cast intake manifolds to suit PSI screw blowers , and the quality of the finished product, and the ability that he has to change the design to suit the turbo stuff.

i did not know of your exzact business dealings.

just another update, after been told it would be ready to go around 9 June and then not hearing from Andrew for nearly a month(7th Of July) i paid him the remain balanced owed on th 12th of July. Guess what, i still haven't see or heard from Andrew or my pulley, thats just over a month.

Freight from QLD to Perth doesn not take that long, im expecting a "ive sent it, it must have got lost in the mail " reply.

I called him again to today and once again his phone rang out.

Anyone able to get a-hold of Andrew? Or know the latest ??? Last I understood was the major floods in Australia really f***'ed up the business. Anyone know the current status on the Richwood business ??

That's a good question, no one can get hold of him, it doesn't appear to matter how long ago you paid for your parts, holidaying in the US on my coin seems to be the go.

Honestly mate buy your parts from someone with some sort of customer service skills.

That's a good question, no one can get hold of him, it doesn't appear to matter how long ago you paid for your parts, holidaying in the US on my coin seems to be the go.

Honestly mate buy your parts from someone with some sort of customer service skills.

WOW.... this SUCKS to read this.

I luckily didn't buy anything .
But I was really looking forward to seeing some of the 2uz-fe manifolds where I could have put on a Kenne Bell style supercharger unit.

My M90 TRD blower for the 2uz-fe isn't cutting it.
I guess I'll just have to port/polish the spare one and see how that goes.

Do the Bullet supercharger manifolds accept a way to put on a Autorotor or Lysholm blower ??

I tried contacting BULLET awhile back but got no response back on 3 different occasions as well.

This guy is a joke, been doing some research on him and apperantly he's been ripped of by GSM Motosports in America so im led to believe, Karma appears to be a bitch so it seams. He now knows what it feels like for someone to promise you stuff then leave your with nothing but a lighter wallet. Mine and others hard work is now supporting the joker, i have no simpathy for him.

All his contact numbers are now disconneted and the other company I-Charger website is no longer up.

Oh yeah, still dont have my parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. C**T