Promax performance x-chip +36hp

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Email them for dyno data. I was reading something very similar on ebay with Toyota Previa also known as the Toyota Estima in Japan and the Toyota Tarago in Australia,. The listed item stated 45 hp gain. The van was rated at 130 bhp (Non-Supercharged version). I email them and ask for the dyno sheet. Never respond. Unless the seller have something to back it up otherwise, I would think twice.

It can't be really gained with the hp. I read somewhere that someone did a research on this. He found it's just the resistor that changes the voltage to feed the MAF or MAP. And this change tricks the ECU to think it needs more or lesso of fuel and advance a little bit of timing. That author also didn't find any gained hp when he dynoed his car.

The fact is this. If you take your ECU and have a professional flash its memory and advance the timing along with the fuel, the most hp you can get is from 2 - 10 hp. This requires the replacement of the chip inside the ECU. It'll cost somewhere in $250-$1000. I personally took the ECU of my previous Honda to JetChip. They reflashed the ECU. I really felt I had a little more power, but it only lasted a day or 2. Then the ECU went back to its stock setting. I paid $250 for it and many days back and forth to the shop. It's not worth the money at all.

this should be your first clue....

"Will work with Diesel and Petrol Engines !!!" there is no way a 40$ piggy back that looks very hand built btw can work on more then a few related gas engine let alone deisels as well.

its a scam, it may make 2-3hp and its somthing you can do for 20cents

i can tell you that dude is makeing a **** ton of money tho.