Wanted Wanted: 1UZ Performance parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

KingSC

Hello,

The title says it. Looking to purchase performance parts for a 500HP 1UZ single turbo built.
Rods, pistons, studs, cams, bearings, etc?

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Depending on your time frame, I'll have a 1UZ engine, less cams that could be available late summer or fall.

It has 9:1 Wiseco's, Lextreme forged rods, a shim under bucket conversion for the valve train and lots of head porting, along with 12mm head studs. Oh, and we put 2UZ piston crown squirters in it, so it's probably 1 of 4-5 1UZ's in existence that have these. It's also set up for a remote oil filter.

This is my #1 engine, and I'm currently using it for mocking up parts for my #2 engine.

PM me if interested.

Justen, the #2 engine is the one that David (Lextreme) originally called his "LPG engine". I bought it from him during a fit of insanity when I got aggravated with my #1. The #1 had just made 498 HP on the dyno with mistimed cams. At the time we couldn't figure out why we couldn't get any more out of it than that as it has/had a bunch of good stuff in it. Later when we broke out the dial indicators we found that the reground exhaust cams were 11 (cam) degrees out. That's why when I'll be selling it, it won't have a set of cams.

David's LPG engine was built with Ross pistons, Lextreme rods, supposedly oversize valves (which turned out to be standard size), and a few other goodies. We found some metal shavings left in it by his builder, so my builder went completely through it again and added a few more goodies (ARP head studs, coated main bearing shells, piston squirters, shim under bucket valve train, Kelford cams, and LOTS of head porting.) This is the engine that I'll be transferring my supercharger & manifold onto in the near future, and will be running on the dyno.

Justen, the #2 engine is the one that David (Lextreme) originally called his "LPG engine". I bought it from him during a fit of insanity when I got aggravated with my #1. The #1 had just made 498 HP on the dyno with mistimed cams. At the time we couldn't figure out why we couldn't get any more out of it than that as it has/had a bunch of good stuff in it. Later when we broke out the dial indicators we found that the reground exhaust cams were 11 (cam) degrees out. That's why when I'll be selling it, it won't have a set of cams.

David's LPG engine was built with Ross pistons, Lextreme rods, supposedly oversize valves (which turned out to be standard size), and a few other goodies. We found some metal shavings left in it by his builder, so my builder went completely through it again and added a few more goodies (ARP head studs, coated main bearing shells, piston squirters, shim under bucket valve train, Kelford cams, and LOTS of head porting.) This is the engine that I'll be transferring my supercharger & manifold onto in the near future, and will be running on the dyno.

ah frustrating, I must have missed that?

The original cams weren't kelfords were they?

Justen no, they were a set of regrinds.

The Kelford's I've got in my #2 engine were top notch. We degreed them straight away after the experience with the regrinds and the lifts and timing came out right on the money as per the cam card.