Project 1gz v12 jza80

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Easy? haha.... i'd think it was easy... if i was on drugs, haha, either that or was mega rich.

Will be all custom. Anything that doesn't fit/work with the conversion will be a one off custom jobbie.

Attachments

• Twin_Turbo_Lexus_SC470TT 048.jpg
    Twin_Turbo_Lexus_SC470TT 048.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 25
nope.... gone under wraps.....

actually, just been sorting out the drivetrain issue and the bodywork on the car itself....

Spending about 8k on drivetrain and 10k on bodywork.... Widebody is very expensive....

Engine itself is under wraps till everything else is sorted.

nope... kit was seperate..... 10k on modification of body to fit widebody..... also includes actual fitment of said widebody (Top secret gt300)... no paint yet.

drivetrain consists of Tremec TKO600 with Albins gearset (abit overkill)... and have priced a twin or triple plate setup.... should total the 8k mark.

Will need another 6-8k for ECU side of things.... still nothing definite, but leaning towards 2x Autronic sm4. M800 with all necessary parts + installation and tuning is in excess of 10k from a dealer.

nope... kit was seperate..... 10k on modification of body to fit widebody..... also includes actual fitment of said widebody (Top secret gt300)... no paint yet.

drivetrain consists of Tremec TKO600 with Albins gearset (abit overkill)... and have priced a twin or triple plate setup.... should total the 8k mark.

Will need another 6-8k for ECU side of things.... still nothing definite, but leaning towards 2x Autronic sm4. M800 with all necessary parts + installation and tuning is in excess of 10k from a dealer.

Ah yup, the TS kit is what another 12k landed from MVP?

I have not read the whole thread, but what turbo's are you going for?

at the moment, i'm just keen on getting the thing running... i'll think turbo's afterwards... it's enough work just getting this far....

Jake, don't you guys have access to any yahoo auctions buying middle men? That would be the best way i reckon... someone local to you.... most of my yahoo things comes through a middle man guy.... anything significant, i try to work it out with the seller....

im having a hard time getting someone to buy a small 40$ trim piece off of a car for me from yahoo japan, if anyone knows any yahoo middle men that will accually work with me on getting a few parts please let me know.

Jeff Harper is a Yahoo Japan middleman who has helped the Toyota/Lexus community for quite some time.

He can be reached at: sales AT f1kits DOT com

BTW, I had already asked him awhile back if he would consider sourcing a V12 motor, but he declined, saying it was too big for him to handle.

thanks. its ok that he wont do big stuff, i have quite a few small items i want, thanks.

Attachments

• GT4508R_Comp_large.jpg
    GT4508R_Comp_large.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 39