Please help!!!!! power steering problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MintKenDishin

I just spent a crap load of money replacing all my power steering hoses and it seemd to run fine for a couple of weeks but then it started whining really bad so I checked the fluid and it was all gone so then i checked for leaks over and over again but did not find any, how can this be where has all the fluid gone if it hasnt leaked out this problem is driving me crazy.

Put some more and see what happen. Double check for leaks again. Don't be surprise the two little hoses leak due to age. Change those two hoses that run from the reservior tank to the powersteering pump.

Fill the fluid, start the car, turn the steering wheel all the way to the right or to the left, and have someone hold it like that for a few minutes, and check under the car for leaks.

Another possibility is if you have a leaking PS pump air control valve, and it leaks into your manifold and burns. Does you car blow white smoke?

couldn't tell ya, but i've heard that it'll leak directly over the center of ur alternator causin a short, already happened to me a couple years ago but the high pressure hose still seems to be leaking and also have fluid on the top of the reservoir too but if u hear anything let me know and vice versa , peace mane

-Kowledge

thats what mine had. I had people tell me that my engine was going to blow a head since it would blow white smoke on EVERY startup. i was told it could be bad valve seals dripping into the chambers bit it only did it for 30sdec after startup.. The problem was a leaking PS pump air control valve, I replaced (along w/ every other steering component) and no more smoke/leaks! The pump would whine a lot due to the fluid being low, being pumped into the engine and burned. I replaced hoses/PS pump/rack/rack bushes/tie rods and now it feels like I took the DeLorean back to 1989 and this baby was brand new. As for your problem if your blowing white smoke at all then it must be your valve.

yeah mine is still leaking but i have no white smoke on startup so it's not the air control valve it's a slow leak on the low side of the high pressure line