EGR and engine power problem - HELP please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Memphis3

First of all i have a problem with EGR. Chceck engine light dosen`t flash but ECU show EGR error. Vaccum modulator and valve is OK. I dont know the EGR error it`s may be connect with lose power. Engine does not run regularly, sounds like not all the cylinders are working . Engine can`t rise to the max RPM, it`s stop at 4000 RPM and cant rise the top. But in the other moment every think it`s OK. Other example: I ride and the RPM it`s about 2000. I want to accelerate, I push accelerator to the max and I feel the engine loses power. It`s accelerate very slowly and suddenly the power is back, car accelerates normal. When engine runs on LPG the symptoms are less noticeable but there is still problem with power, but not all the time. Sometimes every think is OK. Spark plugs, ignition wire is new.

how do you know you have an EGR error if your check engine light isn't on? If your EGR pipe is cracked it would be throwing off the o2 sensor and dash light would appear for both. As far as performance it shouldn't not have that much impact... it should be drivable but maybe a little raspy and sluggish at low rpm. And if your having issues w/ it remove it! blockoff plate for the back of the manifold and header and a 10k resistor for the plug and your set.

I have changed o2 sensors and everything is OK. With regard to EGR - after I connected diagnostic computer it showed me an error. I wanted to delete whole EGR system, but I can not find a plug where I suppose to plug in a resistor. There is not plug under EGR valve . Let me know if you are able to help me if I send you a picture of an engine :)