Egr Delete Check Engine Light 95 Lexus1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
So i am writing this to clarify whether i am on the right track or not . From what i have read on the Egr valve and its functions with the ECM
PURPOSE
The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Temperature Sensor is used for on-board monitoring of EGR function.
OPERATION
By measuring the temperature of the intake manifold side of the EGR passage, the Engine Control Module (ECM) is able to determine whether the EGR is actually functioning. If proper EGR operation is not detected, the ECM illuminates the "Malfunction Indicator" light and sets a trouble code.

So if i understand this correctly The Computer throws a code for egr if the egr temp sensor does not read the correct intake temp, and obviously the current status of my egr temp sensor is open loop since it is unplugged . Therefore i believe if i am correct i need to add a resistor to the egr temp sensor to trick the computer into thinking its reading egr temperature

Please correct me if i am wrong or misguided. this information comes from alldata repair

So this would be the size of resistor i would need to be within the factory parameters

EGR Gas Temp. Sensor Resistance:
- At 50°C (112°F): 64 - 97 K Ohms
- At 100°C (212°F): 11 - 16 K Ohms
- At 150°C (302°F): 2 - 4 K Ohms

Open In New TabZoom/Print

- Using an ohmmeter, measure the resistance between the terminals.

EGR Gas Temp. Sensor Resistance:
- At 50°C (112°F): 64 - 97 K Ohms
- At 100°C (212°F): 11 - 16 K Ohms
- At 150°C (302°F): 2 - 4 K Ohms

So after research, i have learned that there are 2 different ways to get rid of the check engine light for egr delete.
Ether put a resistor on the egr temp sensor circuit obd1 only , or plug the top part of the egr valve back in obd2.

I deleted this egr a long time ago, so i lost my egr valve, but the iac plugs right in and also gets rid of the egr code