The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
pretty cool to know, there is this big youtube channel called speed academy with almost 400k subscribers that is being sponsored to build an ls430 and an bmw M5, I reached out and told them about your service to add to their LS george. Hopefully they read it, would definitely gain some attention and would be easy to find knowing you're one of the few doing this to our cars.

Funny you mentioned that as I just stumbled across those videos and watched all four episodes of the LS/M5. At the end of Dave's last video, he mentioned that the intake plenum was coming off, so I'm assuming he's got a Tom's supercharger kit for it. If that's the case, he has the modified Tom's ECU for it as well more than likely.

I also emailed Dave about my car as I'm running the same Fortune Auto coil overs (lowered about the same) and plan on getting the same Stoptech slotted brake rotors and Street pads he's using.

Hey George, I think I'm ready to purchase that valve body. You mentioned checking shipping charges via EMS and FedEx a few months back. If you could do that and get back with me whenever you can, I'd appreciate it.

I can't remember if you ever answered this question, but how does this VB effect the operation of the torque converter? I would think it may tighten that up some as well.

Do the accumulators use springs or solid rods? I heard that springs are better for the life of the trans.

Also, any recommendations for trans fluid with the new VB?

As always, many thank in advance!

Looking forward to getting my old LS430 shifting a lot better and transferring the available power more efficiently to the rear wheels. More oomph for more fun! :cool:

Last edited:
accumulators are untouched
same trans fluid as before
EMS to USA is 1-1.5month typically and I do recommend it, however the holidays may screw things up a bit

I read somewhere that mods to the valve body can improve how the torque convertor reacts, but don't know if that applies to any auto trans or just certain ones. I believe what I was reading on was a Chevy trans like a Turbo 400 or something.

Well George... After thinking about it more, I'm not going to buy this valve body from you.

The fact that you keep dragging your feet on this whole deal (it's been 2 weeks since you've said anything else about it after I said I was ready to buy), the fact that you don't seem to know a whole lot of details about this valve body, the parts used or how it performs, and the fact that you always seem like you're annoyed when I ask you any kind of questions about it, you can keep the darn thing and sell it to someone else.

I've found someone right here in the states that builds these valve bodies to spec, tests them and tunes them to their customers needs, AND it's all done in house.

I don't care much, read what happened to SC430 reflash. There are quite a few offers around but only one is right, you will eventually buy my solution, I just have to wait a bit

I don't care much, read what happened to SC430 reflash. There are quite a few offers around but only one is right, you will eventually buy my solution, I just have to wait a bit
You don't care much... That explains a lot. It's that kind of shit attitude that spoils the entire situation.

And that's where you're wrong. No, I won't eventually buy your solution, because nobody knows anything about "your solution", including yourself. That's why you always avoid certain questions and get a stupid attitude when we ask again and again until you say something, which your answer isn't worth anything anyway.

And I'm not talking about an SC430 reflash. Has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Meaning I DON'T CARE MUCH...

And I can guarantee you, you are NOT the only name in the game when it comes to Lexus transmissions. So stop pretending you have the market cornered and know everything. You don't.

You obviously don't get it.

My problem is your lack of customer care, short answers that have no info in them, and the constant avoidance of technical questions. I can't remember how many questions I've asked as well as a few other people that have gone completely unanswered by you.

And when I say I'm ready to purchase, you don't respond for 2 weeks.

That's my issue. And that arrogant attitude of yours need to go man. No need for that crap at all.

Not getting scored?... Really? Wow... That only proves my point that much more about you.

Not a good way to conduct business.

Received my flashed ECU from Quantum-auto today! However, I've attempted the ECU ID registration (short pins 4 and 13, turn key to on for 30 minutes, turn key off, remove short) and the car just cranks. Any thoughts? Vehicle is an '01 GS430.

Last edited:
Received my flashed ECU from Quantum-auto today! However, I've attempted the ECU ID registration (short pins 4 and 13, turn key to on for 30 minutes, turn key off, remove short) and the car just cranks. Any thoughts? Vehicle is an '01 GS430.
Found a local locksmith to copy the immobilizer data over and it's working great! Absolutely love all the little changes to trans logic, and it definitely pulls much better at higher speeds now.

Found a local locksmith to copy the immobilizer data over and it's working great! Absolutely love all the little changes to trans logic, and it definitely pulls much better at higher speeds now.
you could have ordered this service from Quantum Auto to reduce cost and time. He probably warned you that bridging obd port never works in 5 speed GS430. No one ever listens to him though.

You obviously don't get it.

My problem is your lack of customer care, short answers that have no info in them, and the constant avoidance of technical questions. I can't remember how many questions I've asked as well as a few other people that have gone completely unanswered by you.

And when I say I'm ready to purchase, you don't respond for 2 weeks.

That's my issue. And that arrogant attitude of yours need to go man. No need for that crap at all.

Not getting scored?... Really? Wow... That only proves my point that much more about you.

Not a good way to conduct business.
I'm not doing any business here apparently
I'm just having fun playing with computers, occasionally helping some others have fun. I just have to charge some minimal fee because free stuff isn't funny

you could have ordered this service from Quantum Auto to reduce cost and time. He probably warned you that bridging obd port never works in 5 speed GS430. No one ever listens to him though.
I knew that the immobilizer disable was available, but didn't know that it was necessary for my car. And no, though I'd specified which vehicle the ECU was for, I got no warning that the OBD bridge wouldn't work. I didn't learn that until after I'd received the ECU and emailed him for help. He helped tons though and it's resolved, so I'm not worried about it.

I'm not doing any business here apparently
I'm just having fun playing with computers, occasionally helping some others have fun. I just have to charge some minimal fee because free stuff isn't funny
You're delusional. Any reputable company (even one man businesses) will try their best to answer questions, especially from existing and returning customers, let alone possible future customers.

You just simply ignore questions, and now sound like you want to charge just to answer something. Wow... You're something else.

And you fail to remember, I was pretty much the first person over here in the states to purchase a modified ECU from you. If it weren't for me getting the word out about you and the modded ECU in the Lexus forums over here, you wouldn't be getting all of this extra business from here in the states. Not even a simple thanks was given.

But I guess that's to be expected from unsavory people.

For anyone trying to relearn the immobilizer, here is the method I used for my sc430.

It’s best if you buy the immobilizer delete, it will just be plug and play. Less headaches. But if you don’t purchase the immobilizer delete, you’ll need to:
1) disconnect the negative cable off battery
2) remove the oem ecu, plug in the new modified ecu.
3) connect the negative back on the battery
4) insert key in ignition, and key on (engine off)
5) on the obd2 port under the driver side dash, jump terminal pin 13 (TC) and pin 4 (CG) for 30 minutes (put a timer on).
6) the cluster gauge will start flashing during the 30 minutes.
7) after the 30 min is up, key off and remove key from ingntion. Then remove the jumper wire from pin 13 and pin 4.
8) insert key back in ignition and start engine right away.