The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Just a quick update, George shipped the new ECU my way, might take a bit to go through customs. The first one I got from quantum felt really nice to drive, but as George said, it had A/C issues and some other quirks. Looking forward to the new one!

What other issues did you experience? I just installed the one I received from quantum and I get check engine light DTC for P1765. Also when I try to shift into second gear, nothing happens. I had no trouble codes on my original ECU or issues with shifting. Sent an email to quantum but waiting to hear back. Otherwise everything is working as expected

What other issues did you experience? I just installed the one I received from quantum and I get check engine light DTC for P1765. Also when I try to shift into second gear, nothing happens. I had no trouble codes on my original ECU or issues with shifting. Sent an email to quantum but waiting to hear back. Otherwise everything is working as expected
do you also drive SC430 6 speed auto?

so, complete LS430, and no such issue with original ecu, correct? Did you write them directly?
Yes, that is correct. I never had any codes show for this on my original ECU. No check engine light on my original ECU. I sent an email to quantum-auto on Saturday, waiting to hear back

Hey, just wanted to update the thread. I received the new ECU from all4swap.ru and it works flawlessly on my 06 SC430. The driving experience matches what chops said, It's fantastic and the transmission changes alone are worth it.

Update: Received a replacement ECU from quantum and this fixed the issues I was having. Everything works perfectly, no more DTC or check engine light! Shifting into second gear works as expected. Overall very happy with this new ECU. Thanks to quantum and George for the great customer support

+1 on the customer support. George stuck with me after the first one and kept me updated about what his plan was and when to expect a new ECU. I didn't have to "chase" him for anything along the way unlike some other vendors I've worked with.

Having it for a few days now, I'm really over the moon with it. It's really nice that you can just flip back to ECT Normal and the car drives just like oem, smooth and calm. Best of both worlds.

Hey, just wanted to update the thread. I received the new ECU from all4swap.ru and it works flawlessly on my 06 SC430. The driving experience matches what chops said, It's fantastic and the transmission changes alone are worth it.

Glad to hear it! I'm still loving mine. I just want that modified valve body. Even with George's trans ECU tweaks, the trans is still slow and soft.

Got mine installed and all....and I can say that I am driving a V8 now. I just need to get used to the way the car drives with ECT Pwr On. Great power mod for the car and it works so well with the trans pressure mod. ChopsLS430's review is spot on. :p

2002 SC430 with 5 speed trans.

Glad to hear it! I'm still loving mine. I just want that modified valve body. Even with George's trans ECU tweaks, the trans is still slow and soft.
Finally got the VB handy and ready to ship and yes it's been tested, oil drained, should not cause issues with shipping

Got mine installed and all....and I can say that I am driving a V8 now. I just need to get used to the way the car drives with ECT Pwr On. Great power mod for the car and it works so well with the trans pressure mod. ChopsLS430's review is spot on. :p

2002 SC430 with 5 speed trans.

what exactly did you modify for the trans pressure mod? The solenoids? I’m in the process of purchasing the ecu from Quantum Auto. Which options did you choose?

Finally got the VB handy and ready to ship and yes it's been tested, oil drained, should not cause issues with shipping

George, I hope you can and/or don't mind holding on to that VB for me for a month or two. Unfortunately, I hit a couple of small unexpected financial snags with the house this past month (refrigerator and air conditioner), so funds are a bit tight at the moment.

If not, I understand.