OBD2 4.7L Sc400 swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fleishelja

I was wondering if anyone has done it? Also has anyone just used the stock 2uz short block? My plan was to do the 4.7L stock short block and then throw a set of stage 1 or 2 cams in there and have a blast. However I have emissions where I am and I cant have the CEL coming on. Please help!

You can always trick the CEL. There are kits out there to turn off the CEL. OBDI or II is the same. U R using the block not the heads.

I cant really use an eliminator because if the ECM says theres a code the emmissions place will read it. They scan the car and check the readiness indicators, so any code related to drivetrain = Fail :( So really then I guess, has anyones check engine light come on with the 4.7 short block and stage 2 cams?

Use stock sc400 trans + ecu and heads, swap the 2uz block with custom 2uz bore pistons for the 1uz and tie it all together w/ arp hardware and cometic HG's torqued 2x after break-in. If you want strength for more than 350BHP, you could swap early UZ rods at the same time and save money.

The stock ecu/fuel will run fine with the cams as long as their not too wild.