Nos

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Im running a dry nitrous 100 shot. Im using a msd window switch setup at 2800 and 6300. also have a walbro 255 fuel pump. It runs flawlessly and very smooth. Car is a 92 sc400.

Papong..... Only Todd knows.... I think you need two 6AL and two PS91. 6AL is about 350 each and the coil might be about 100 each. 700 plus 200 plus labor.... I would say about $1,100 to $1,200 to get it complete done...

I would like to run NOS along with my T70.

An MSD 6AL can be had for less than 350 bucks from Summit or JEGS.

JEGS price on an MSD 6AL $195.99
JEGS price on Crane PS91 coil $49.99

Summit price on Crane PS91 coil $46.88
Summit price on MSD 6AL $195.95

Then if you consider buying used items the savings can be very huge.

All I want to know is a diagram on how they wired up the dual boxes. What type of ignition does the 1UZFE have? I know its a dual distributor , dual coiled type...

I was talking to my high performance mechanic about my extra MSD DIS 4. He stated that he can wired up with just one unit would be ok. I need to talk to him.... about it.

Yeah I was thinking if there is a way to use one MSD 7A or even one MSD Digital 7..they have the capacity to run up to 12 cylinders.

Can you please ask your friend if he can give us some info and some light on this subject?

Thanks man...love your turbo setup.

Papong,

Getting my MSD DIS-4 Install next week. The labor is 300 and i have the unit already. After its done, i can share the wiring with u guys.

I've installed the DIS-2 on a few 4cyls, and a MK3 Supra (dis-4) and when installed correctly, these things are pretty badass. I love the 2-step rev limiter for launching and all the timing adjustments would be nice for nitrous.

David you should run a wet kit since you already use all of your available injector pulsewidth. A single fogger jetted to 40-50hp is a good start. You should tune for low 11's A/F when you're on the can. Be sure to mount the nozzle after the mass air meter. Try to always run the same bottle pressures since higher bottle pressures will increase the amount of nitrous entering your engine and altering your a/f ratio and lower pressures will cause to run too rich and may bog the motor.
Start spraying above 3200rpm and only at WOT or you will have bent rods. Too low of bottle pressure may load up the engine and backfire causing bent rods.

The LS should have a WOT switch behind the gas pedal that the stock ecu uses. That switch probably sends a ground signal to the ecu when the it's pressed. You can tap the wire going into the ecu for your negative relay trigger.
May be a good idea to use a diode on the negative relay trigger wire as the ecu may freak out seeing a load on what should be a 0v input, although i have never had a problem on supras. Maybe your split second piggyback has a rpm based trigger, otherwise you will have to use a window switch.