How are your 1uz's holding up with Nos

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zukijames

I picked this up when I had a 22re new I have a rebuilt 1uzfe and was wondering if it was worth messing with.. I think it could be nice getting back up to speed out of corners or for jumps that are right after the corners..

dd20b04d.jpg

I'm running. 5 speed r150f tranny
35hp wet shot

I would not use it very often maybe a few short Burst a race few races a year

Will be in this
bca166b8.jpg

Thanks for taking time to look at this I searches saw a few guys are doing it

Just wondering how it's holding up pros vs cons
Tips to making it not run to lean and burn up my motor

its a wet kit so not going to run lean, and as for strength.
well all the guys pushing 500+ on standard engines should let you know its up to the job

Well thanks guys this is an awesome forum very helpful, very nice.

Some off the 4x4 forums well one .. You have people tell you to go drink bleach if you ask a question they think is stupid

Bleach is no good for your engine........ A 35 wet shot is a walk in the park, have some fun and buy a bigger nozzle.

The only issue I see is if you are running low rpm when you apply the shot with big grippy wheels and 4 wheel drive. You may run the risk of some detonation. Just set up a relay to only allow a shot say > 3,000 rpm.

We are not allowed to run No2 in our off road class in Aus or on the street which is a shame.

Great build well done.

Bleach is no good for your engine........ A 35 wet shot is a walk in the park, have some fun and buy a bigger nozzle.

The only issue I see is if you are running low rpm when you apply the shot with big grippy wheels and 4 wheel drive. You may run the risk of some detonation. Just set up a relay to only allow a shot say > 3,000 rpm.

We are not allowed to run No2 in our off road class in Aus or on the street which is a shame.

Great build well done.

Thanks.. I have concisered moving to australlia but now I changed my mind!

I will most likely new use it unless I'm rolling
Pretty good I think with all my gearing ,torque , big tires I'd just grenade my lx450 axles (fzj 80 land cruiser)