New from Socal

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TKYang

I recently purchased a 1UZ w58 adapter plate from Ghoul, and he recommended me to come here for all my 1UZ needs.

So little about my carlife, I have a MKII Supra that have been slowing building. It's got a fully built 7MGTE with all the goodies. It's in MN right now, where I moved from, and only needs a little bit more to run. Hopefully will have time to go back this summer to finish. I also have a 85' Celica convertible that I was gonna put a twin turbo 6M in but am now deciding to do the 1UZ cause of the the shorter front end. I also have a 85' Cressida which has a stock 6M right now. Since I'm deciding to do the UZ to the Celica, I will do the twin turbo to this since I have all the main parts already and I'd rather not sell them. In addition to those cars, I have another 85' Celica but a hatch with a custom t-top. It's quite beat down but runs good, straight, and no rust.

As for the UZ, my uncle has a 90' LS400 with a BHG and has been sitting for a few years. He said I can get it for free, but I'm gonna give him the Celica hatch so he has a car for his 15 year old son who will be driving soon. And since I'm a big mid 80's Toyota guru, I have extra w58 trannys and other parts laying around.

I looked around the forum for a supercharger manifold and noticed Jordy from Aus makes and sells them. I tried PM him but was unable to, guess I need more post counts. Plus I can't see any pics here, what's up with that. Is there something I need to do?

welcome to Lextreme! Your in the right place for anything toyota V8 related, in particular the UZ family. To post pics you need to upload them to photobucket (or the like) and copy + paste into the picture tab in the text box.

Most of our pics got scrambled when the site crashed last July/August. Pics that were hosted on external websites, and hotlinked, are still OK.

I think I still have some linked pics of the Richwood manifold in my Supercharged Supra thread. It's a long thread, but then it's been a long project ;)

I don't know that Jordy is still building manifolds, so your best bet would probably be Richwood or Bullet (both in Oz), unless you're considering going centrifugal, in which case Lextreme has the bracket that you'll need for mounting a Vortech.

That explains a lot why I saw a few threads that people replied about pics, and I didn't see any.

I like the look of the roots style so I'll search Richwood and see what's up. I saw Bullet and boy, are they expensive. Hopefully I can start this project soon. Will post when I start.