New exhaust

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Peewee

Just thought I'd show off my new exhaust on here too.

Custom extractors (modded off my Cressida to fit new car), twin 2.5" into single 3", back into twin 2.25" and into twin MagnaFlow mufflers (2.25" inlet and 2 3.5" tips per pair).
All mandrel.

Car is not wired atm, so won't be starting for a few weeks.

quads021li.jpg

quads037mw.jpg

Very, very nice.

Certainly a very factory look though a high performance factory look. I like it a lot.

Out of interest how do the 1UZeds stack up with exhaust noise in regards to passing engineering. Will a single forward hotdog (2.5 twin inlet to 3inch outlet) and rear resonator(with removable silencer if needed) do the trick?.

Cressida has 2" off each header (restrictive Crown headers), through twin 2" cats, into single 2.5" the rest of the way (single 2.5" in/out straight through muffler, no resonator).

Nice and quiet, but still a bit of noise @ WOT.

I don't expect to have any issue with that and going over the pits.

Soarer I'm not sure about, but those mufflers have 1.5"-1.75" (haven't measured it) centres, so I don't see there being any drone or much noise.

After cams how ever...

Peewee said:
Just thought I'd show off my new exhaust on here too.

Custom extractors (modded off my Cressida to fit new car), twin 2.5" into single 3", back into twin 2.25" and into twin MagnaFlow mufflers (2.25" inlet and 2 3.5" tips per pair).
All mandrel.

Car is not wired atm, so won't be starting for a few weeks.

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Looks great.

Slight change to your description... quad magnaflows.

Looking forward to more pics, sound reports and the power with that TURBO.

Hey Andrew

Why don't you tell everybody about your VW sleeper?

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit off the thread but WTF.

The only give away is that it sounds like a Cesna at the lights. I have owned this car for 26 years and have had lots of fun whooping ass in it.

Hmm mid mount 1uz VW. No I must resist the urge to get the 9" grinder out and get on with the cobra project.

Few more shots now the exhaust is fully on.

It'll come off again in a month or so when I can afford to get it HPC coated, but for the time being its staying on as I want to hear it roar.

zorston016oo.jpg

zorston024ui.jpg

zorston035bo.jpg

zorston046bs.jpg