How to replicate this exhaust sound

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sathfrmnuble

Hi guys, I’ve been searching for quite a while now and this is what I consider the best exhaust setup for the 1UZ in my opinion. The problem is the guy doesn’t list what he’s done to it. Any one of you guys can help identify what it might be?

Link:

What makes you think it will drone ? The exhaust shop should be able to advise if they can't go somewhere else.

I have twin 2 1/4 on an SC, absolutely no drone, one of the best sounding 1UZ's you will hear. Minimal bends , X pipe, mandrel bent rear to twin straight through's. Make sure you use quality mufflers, heavily packed.

What makes you think it will drone ? The exhaust shop should be able to advise if they can't go somewhere else.

I have twin 2 1/4 on an SC, absolutely no drone, one of the best sounding 1UZ's you will hear. Minimal bends , X pipe, mandrel bent rear to twin straight through's. Make sure you use quality mufflers, heavily packed.
Hey sorry for the late reply! do you have a exhaust video, would love to hear how yours sounds. Thanks

Sounds like my LS.. I just hand fabbed from exhaust manifolds back. 2 1/4" to x pipe, then two small summit "Cherry bomb" style straight through mufflers. I went right side exit, but straight back would sound the same. couple hours and a couple hundred bux. exhaust.jpg