New 2009 Chevy Camaro

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

I saw this on Yahoo as they unvailed the new SS Camaro...Not that I am a big fan of the Camaro's but this one appears to be stacked.. Powered by the LS3 and delivers 405hp which seems to be the standard in todays sportscars...

Looks like a Dodge Charger to me...

The inside is a bit odd with it's colors and style...The convertible looks a bit more doable, well let's just say almost doable.....

I can't find spec's on it, but I am sure it close to the newer vette's since they share the same drive train...

It was actually designed in Australia by Holden. Same company that builds Pontiac's GTO.

I like it, but then again I have always like the F'body, I had a 1977 Bandit T/A.

The 67 Chevelle SS in one of my favorites of the older muscle cars...

You guys are a bit harsh on your opinions on this new Camaro, but I have to say your opinions are right on...

The 67 Chevelle SS in one of my favorites of the older muscle cars...
64 GTO and 71-72 GTO Judge for American although I have to admit I really like the 426 Hemi Daytona's with the huge rear wings. I have always liked f-bodies and 60s mustangs, and the shape of a Cobra is a classic.

Can't forget the Brits in all this either, an MGB or C with a UZFE in it (very tight squeeze I think) would have to be close to the ultimate sleeper, no one would think it could do anything just by looking at the exterior of the car.

64 GTO and 71-72 GTO Judge for American although I have to admit I really like the 426 Hemi Daytona's with the huge rear wings. I have always liked f-bodies and 60s mustangs, and the shape of a Cobra is a classic.

Can't forget the Brits in all this either, an MGB or C with a UZFE in it (very tight squeeze I think) would have to be close to the ultimate sleeper, no one would think it could do anything just by looking at the exterior of the car.

The 68 Pontiac Firebird convertible is another classic for the ages that was seldomly talked about.... Came with the 400 block too I believe.. Love this ride in the convertible version..

Here's a purple GTO just for you Stormtrooper

thanks jibbby, they ar classics. The 400 Pontiac was a good motor, strong and could produce masses of power. It wasn't very popular though against the chey or ford motors.

Since this thread has turned into a trip down memory lane...

I have a friend whom did own a really nice and built 1967 Chevelle SS years back.. The owner put blood and sweat into this classic muscle car to restore it, what he did to that motor was adopt it with fuel injection, upgraded to alluminum performance heads and to top it all off he slapped a big paxton blower on that big block motor of his... It was brutally fast, looked great, and sounded rude... Unfortunaltely it was stolen and was never seen again, but I do remember that ride..