Need Help With SC400 Turbo Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexStarr

So I have a bunch of mangled manifolds in the dump at my shop, mostly because Im stubborn and lazy, and dont want to relocate my ps pump, a/c or do an electic fan swap. So has anyone successfully fabricated a manifold that lets you keep your a/c and ps pump? And could anyone thats willing, post some pics of your fabbed manifold? Im basicly figuring it out as I go with nothing to go off of.

Oh and btw, hello my names Matt, I own a 93 SC400, this is my first post on Lextreme, CL sucks, yaddy yaddy yah. Sorry, Im not big on introductions.

Welcome...
First don't get too carried away with design.. Turbo manifolds work very well as log style. Which are compact and keep heat in without too much radiation..
The sooner you get into a single pipe the easier it is to get around accessories..
Don't think of a turbo manifold as a N/A manifold.. They work under pressure and pulses ...Equal length and size is not important..

Welcome to our forum...
Im glad to finally be here amongst more tech head type people who actually understand what Im talking about.

I used to have a full thread with pictures posted here, but the server was crashed and the pictures got deleted. However, I have another thread on CL with pictures. Here's the link: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...ce/328287-single-turbo-sc400-and-running.html

What's your plan and power goal?
haha, ok thats weird. I saw your post on CL and basicly base my design on it but have been trying to use put the turbo on the driver side and go up and over the a/c. I want to put the tubo where the battery is since I already relocated it to the trunk.
I actually just found out yesterday that im going to be losing my license in a month or so, so since my car is going to be sitting a while Ive decided that Im going to go ahead and just pull and rebuild my motor and do a twin turbo set up. With the budget I have I think Ill keep it modest for now and run about 14 psi (btw Lextreme, Im going to be hitting you up pretty soon for a new head gasket and some forged pistons and rods).
Next year though, Its on like Donkey Kong. I want my car running at least low 11's here in Denver. Not sure what I want to do yet to achieve that.
And as far as transmission goes, I still cant decide if I want an R154 or an A650e w/ is350 paddles