Need For Speed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Moe

Hi guys

I'm new here so I'm sorry for any stupid Q but give me the answer for my questions please :)

I own a V8 Land Cruiser and looking for more power.

To be clear I need anything possible but no turbo or supercharge, like stroker kit, cam shafts and ported head anything can add hp to my car.

The car now is bone stock

Speed limit 180 Km/H

Manual Transmission

Attachments

• a9_1.jpg
    a9_1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 316
Here a few point regarding doing the motor up NA.

Its NOT cheap.
A set of extractors are about $1000USD (custom), a full exhaust is about the same.
ITB's are about $1500USD
Cams are about the same, plus head porting.
And you'll need an aftermarket ecu or piggyback style ecu, plus money for installation and tuning.

Also, you will sacrifice low down power when doing these mods.

Stroker kit is an option (I believe there are some out there), but they are even more expensive.

Bolting on a turbo or supercharger is the easiest and cheapest option.

Thanks for the reply Peewee
The reason why I'm asking this question is because the Traffic law, also I have done a turbo V8 4.7 before and i faced so many problems being the first car over here with a turbo charger even before Turbo Safari makes their kit, I modified the manifold and I used Autronic SMC ECU as an additional computer. Crower make a con rod and custom low compression piston done in USA.
The car was running perfect imagine running your car with Ferrari 355 from Zero to around 220 Km/h with 12 PSI only
After this car I didn't update my information in this field (4.7 performance parts) and I know there is many new things hit the market and make it easier and cost much less than what I paid before.
A guy over here bring his motor from Australia "as he said" and it is stroked with twin turbo charge and this car hit low 8 in our drag track, fitted in Nissan Patrol.
I want to run away from heat problems that’s why I'm not looking for the turbo or supercharge kit.

I'm glad you live in a diferent Country.

I wouldn't want to meet your car at the traffic lights. Or the drag strip.

When I was a kid I saw the first 8.0 second pass in Australia (about 1968!) and that was by a fuel dragster.

I guess the Pegero must weigh 2000kg so it must be putting out 800+hp to do that time.

They said it is something around 1000 hp
I have the video right now for the Landcruser and it is in front of the SLR and the SLR speedo shows a 310 Km/h but i don't know how to post it.
also i have another video for 4x4 car kicking a SL65 ;)

Moe said:
They said it is something around 1000 hp
I have the video right now for the Landcruser and it is in front of the SLR and the SLR speedo shows a 310 Km/h but i don't know how to post it.
also i have another video for 4x4 car kicking a SL65 ;)

i would love to see these videos...