my V8 AE86 corolla

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bigdaddeywalt

0240.jpg
0242.jpg

0241.jpg
0243.jpg

let me know what you guys think

hey could you post more pics. maybe pics you took ;-) looks nice, thanks for the motovation for my project.

could you post what trans you used, bellhousing, did you cut the firewall or trans tunnel what rear end are you useing.

sup bro, i used the stock A341LE tranny from the ls400 and got the OD and ECT working fine, we didnt have to cut the firewall nor the tunnel for this swap, used the ls400 driveshaft but got it modified to bolt up to the stock gts lsd rear, thanks for the compliments bro, anymore questions u can email me

so im gussing its a show only car and never really driven, that rear has a hard time holding its self togather with the 4ag with a few mods. i would like to see more pics, maybe of the build up.

im currently building a coupe with a 1uz, its motovating to see another one done.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0516.JPG
    IMG_0516.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 8
thanks chrisman

the car only gets driven on sundays, the car runs smooth, ive done plenty of burnouts and the rear still holding up as long as i dont put drag radials, for now if the tires dont hook, ill be ok,but ill be upgrade to an 8.8 rear soon

bigdaddeywalt - I saw your car @ SEMA IAS this past Sunday. We talked briefly about your swap (what trans,what ECU,any sheetmetal hammering haha). I wanted to go back to tell you about Lextreme,but my friends wanted to grab something to eat.

I was concentrating so much on the swap that I didn't realize you had carbon fiber body parts until I saw the photos you just posted LOL. Are you going to show the car at Hot Import Nights in Atlantic City? If you are I'll see you there
veryhappy.gif

sup eddie, thanks bro, yea i got the hood , fenders and eyelids in CF, by the way when is that show, i may be goin to the HIN in dulles expo center in VA. LEt me know when its in AC and see if i can make it

hey thats a very nice ae86 you've built yourself. i particularly like the blending of the carbon panels to the paint job. it would be wicked with a manual and aftermarket engine management tho. nice wheels too. do they scrub the guards?

thanks for the compliments 340i, the engine is stock for now, going to build it up a little more in the near future. The wheels dont rub thanks to the QA1 suspension I have in the front and rear, if it werent for that suspension my carbon fiber fenders wouldve been broken by now,lol

V8MX5- sup bro, not yet, doing some upgrades to it before I take it, but Ill let you know what I did when i go. BTW your car came out pretty, keep up the good work. Did you run 12.8 on all motor or turbo?

bigdaddeywalt said:
V8MX5- sup bro, not yet, doing some upgrades to it before I take it, but Ill let you know what I did when i go. BTW your car came out pretty, keep up the good work. Did you run 12.8 on all motor or turbo?

All motor bro, dynoed at 174 RWKW

hi bigdaddeywelt,
im very suprise to see 1u inside ae86 kekekekek. i need help.
im planning to put a 1u v8 into my 1974 celica ta22. i have been to the chop shop n found a few 1u engine. some without wirring harness, without ecu n with out tranny. some people say u cannot start the 1u engine without the traction control in place and im lost on this part. ur car seems to work fine :)
what are the remedy. how do u overcome this problem? i have a wolf 3d W3D40362 ready for the engine. can it work if i were to use the auto tranny? where can i get a whole set of wirring for my 1u engine.
i hope u can teach n explain to me for no 1u v8 engine has ever been swap to a different body shell here. i like to be the 1st one to do it.
thanks in advance.

cheers,
joe