my latest addition to the collection of cars ive owned!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well, I got rear ended a few days ago... hmm... not too bad for me... as you can see in the first pic... but, check out the other guys car...

accident3mx7.jpg

accidentef5.jpg

That suck's

I bet your's is all bent underneath the panels, hard to tell from the picture.

Is every thing still straight?

everything lines up fine... except the boot lid, which is either because the latch has been stretched, or the bar along the bottom that the latch is mounted in, has moved up a few mm...

behind the bumper, there is an aluminium reinforcement bar, which has been bent, and flattened, but this appears to be all the damage :)

That suck's

I fixed the bootlid by moving the latch down 5mm or so, and replaced the intrusion bar.

there's a little bit of damage to the metalwork, but nothing major, so I just left it as it was.

need to get the bumper fixed at some stage, but who really cares?

That suck's

I fixed the bootlid by moving the latch down 5mm or so, and replaced the intrusion bar.

there's a little bit of damage to the metalwork, but nothing major, so I just left it as it was.

need to get the bumper fixed at some stage, but who really cares?

I love the steering wheel sitting on the right side of the car... Euro style.....We don't have that hear in the states...

i lol'd !!
stright to sig material that one jibby!

as for the rear ender - surely youre covered by the other guys insurance? get it done by a shop and fix all the crap thats still outstanding

I love the steering wheel sitting on the right side of the car... Euro style.....We don't have that hear in the states...

i lol'd !!

as for the rear ender - surely youre covered by the other guys insurance? get it done by a shop and fix all the crap thats still outstanding

i lol'd !!

I got a $1500 cash payout from his insurance :D

I was going to put a kit on it, but, meh.

I spent the money on an exhaust. haha :p

i lol'd !!

I got a $1500 cash payout from his insurance :D

I was going to put a kit on it, but, meh.

I spent the money on an exhaust. haha :p

What area of Adelaide are you in?
I see Aristo's around now and then, ill keep on the lookout for yours.

all of it? :p

90% of Aristos here seem to be silver, or white and silver.

I know of one other grey one in Adelaide, and maybe one black one. :)

What area of Adelaide are you in?
I see Aristo's around now and then, ill keep on the lookout for yours.

all of it? :p

90% of Aristos here seem to be silver, or white and silver.

I know of one other grey one in Adelaide, and maybe one black one. :)

for anyone who cares, which doesn't seem like anyone, I've had this sitting on the bedroom floor for the past 7 months... *sigh*

and I've had this sitting around for about a year now!

I need money! I need injectors, ecu, half an exhaust, fuel pump, and probably camshafts, *sigh*

if your just putting the turbo on and running similar boost you don't need to upgrade all the other stuff do you?
then again if you wanna do everything at once it would be a pretty sweet difference.