my latest addition to the collection of cars ive owned!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Death By Bass

lets start off with the pics of the vehicle in Japan!!!

aristo2ry4.jpg

aristo4gx5.jpg

aristo5oe0.jpg

aristo6rm8.jpg

aristo1tp9.jpg

but, the show must go on!!! so, I stuck the rims on it, which I bought for the car... some people love them, some like them, some hate them, what about you? :boggled:

aristohere5zx7.jpg

aristohere6nx8.jpg

aristohere7tp3.jpg

aristohere8ka9.jpg

photo shopped lower, this is about the ride height I'll be aiming for when I get the aftermarket suspension... also looking at a body kit, to replace the damaged bumpers...

loweredqn3.jpg

CHEERS FOR READING/LOOKING AT THE PICS!!!

I like your new car :) looks sweet.
wheels are nice and definitely looks better lowered, makes the whole car look different.
it sucks after you buy a car when you have a good look around it and find all the little scratches and dents but i spose its a bit different when buying locally and importing it from japan. bodykit will fix it right up. side skirts would change the look heaps too.
Any plans for a big sound system? performance mods?
is that a factory fitted strut brace in the engine pic?
anyhow, nice ride

I like your new car :) looks sweet.
wheels are nice and definitely looks better lowered, makes the whole car look different.
it sucks after you buy a car when you have a good look around it and find all the little scratches and dents but i spose its a bit different when buying locally and importing it from japan. bodykit will fix it right up. side skirts would change the look heaps too.
Any plans for a big sound system? performance mods?
is that a factory fitted strut brace in the engine pic?
anyhow, nice ride

the thing with the body kit though, is that I like how the bottom of the car, as it is, curves under.... if I put side skirts on, its no longer going to do this :p and an aftermarket front bar may look weird with no side skirts...

plans are both performance, and in car entertainment :p (well, if I'm going to add much weight to it, I also need the extra power!)

first "performance" mod is coilovers, so I can lower it, and improve handling.

then, probably a FMIC, exhaust system...

then some time down the track, ungraded fuel system, and a single bigger turbo, aiming for around 350rwkw :)

and yes, that is a factory strut brace in the pics :) however, some smart manufacturer decided to produce aftermarket ones... dont ask me why! lol

Definitely needs to be dropped - looks like it's on tip toe :)

New rims suit it really well too.

Attachments

• ladycrock.jpg
    ladycrock.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 7
Sweet car, great color combo, i wish we could have the GTE aristo here in the states!

That's nice man,

I wouldn't change it much more on the outside other than lowering it, will be a nice sleeper that way.

Nice color too, shame about the damage:squint:

That's nice man,

I wouldn't change it much more on the outside other than lowering it, will be a nice sleeper that way.

Nice color too, shame about the damage:squint:

if I'm going to get the bumpers resprayed, it would be quite a waste not to get a kit fitted first...

I mean, kit or no kit, its still a four door sedan... and, its not like people look at a commodore that has a kit, and think its a fast car :p

I love the steering wheel sitting on the right side of the car... Euro style.....We don't have that hear in the states...All lefties....Nice car too...

umm... "Euro style"? European style? where they have the steering wheel on the left hand side of the car? :werd:

:yeah: I totally agree. sad thing is those GTE JDM has only 280HP compared to 320 here.

in theory... in reality, the 2JZGTE, automatic, with no engine work, just an air pod, and replacement rear mufflers, will do around 200rwkw, which is about 270rwhp...

see, the Japanese cars used to have to be limited to 280hp at the engine, so, thats the highest stated power figure you will find... even if they do more... or can easily do a lot more ;)

AND!!! as if you liked the rims that were on it!!!

wanna buy them? they'll fit a Celsior... ah, Lexus... lol