Hillbillys TT Holden in the latest issue of Zoom magazine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The pics in Zoom are from Motorvation 07 Perths biggest car show of the year. http://www.motorplex.com.au/motorvation/index.html

Car will be in Zoom as a full feature in the next month or so.
Apparently one of the guys from Zoom saw it at Motorvation and asked thier local photographer to find me and do a story on it, needless to say I was very excited about it.

And yes there was a few upset pushrod lovers to be seen, should have had my dyno chart with the car, would have shut a few of them up.
Had it parked next to my sons HQ Holden which runs a Turbo RB20, should of seen thier faces it was very amusing...

Love it Hillbilly. I was in kinda the opposite situation with the GT8 with a few GT4 4cly purists a bit miffed at my blasphemy :)

ZOOM were great for my feature, easy to work with and listened to extra input....only got a few extra copies of the mag for my trouble but the shots were pretty sweet so no complaints. Issue 99 if interested.

Speaking of ZOOM. I was contacted few years ago about my Single Turbo LS400. They asked for specs and pictures. I sent them but never heard from them again. I wonder if they ever did an article on my LS400T. Is there a way to find out?

Nope sorry mate i have pretty much every issue and don't recall your car...pretty sure i would :)

Try again though, they have US correspondent and just did a feature on a US based twin turbo GT40....750rwkw, looks like a wild ride.