my latest addition to the collection of cars ive owned!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
weeeeell...

I finally got the car on the road...

very very unimpressed...

in theory, it does more power, and more torque than the LS400 I had did, and also weighed about 100kgs less....

in practice.... it sure seems a lot slower!!!!

I'm thinking I might have a dead turbo...

ignore the dirty door trims... unless you have a good method of cleaning them? :p:

woofer1zt6.jpg

woofer2rq4.jpg

woofer3xe3.jpg

Got Bass???

no, not yet, I need to try and make some sealed fibreglass enclosures INSIDE the door trims, then we'll see :)

car is currently boosting 15psi, but it keeps blowing off vacuum hoses, and then boosting off the chart... BAD MAN!!!! lol 20+PSI on stock turbos isn't good :p lol :Eyecrazy:

Nice ride mate. Once lowered it will look the shite. Something must be wrong if your not happy with the 2J performance. My mate has one of these and it hauls stocko. They are the ultimate sleeper!

Nice ride mate. Once lowered it will look the shite. Something must be wrong if your not happy with the 2J performance. My mate has one of these and it hauls stocko. They are the ultimate sleeper!

The Aristo is a pretty heavy car... plus, most times I've been out testing its performance, I've had two other people in it, so the little 3 litre has been hauling somewhere around 2000kgs of weight plus, she was totally stock then (10 psi of boost)

now, its running 15psi, still completely stock though, and I'm a bit more impressed with the performance.

cant wait to get the FMIC, and exhaust system, then give a few people a run for their money....

then, will be the turbo, and fuel system, plus stall converter, at some point, and with my 500rwhp, I dont think I'll have any problems beating most cars on the road ;)

Man you guys are getting ripped off...SC400/Soarer's you can pick up for under $5000 USD here in the States... There are so many for sale too...

Don't no what the USA to Aussie money exchange rate is...If it's close you Aussie's are paying quite a bit......

Man you guys are getting ripped off...SC400/Soarer's you can pick up for under $5000 USD here in the States... There are so many for sale too...

Don't no what the USA to Aussie money exchange rate is...If it's close you Aussie's are paying quite a bit......

since when do Soarers have 2JZGTE engines, 4 doors, and be called Aristos?

$US5000 is $AU6000 at this point in time.... due to your dollar currently being worth f*ck all!!!

Soarers - 1uz-fe - SC400
Aristo -2jzgte - SC300

We only have SC400's and SC300's here in the States.. No Soarer's or Aristo's with the wheel on right sides... Still you can get a SC400 and SC400 for around US$3000-$4000 for early models with high miles...Just check out Ebay USA.....

Yeah well not much you can do about that!,

It's like trying to tell VL commodore guy's they have a nissan motor under the bonnet and that's the only reason the VL's were so popular

I do believe this is how the piping goes...

fmic1fe6.jpg

however, there is a bent pipe thingo, which is meant to replace one of the small "radiator" things, in the car... now, there are two... one has fins on it, which has to be moved, I believe, and the other one, is a pipe with a single bend, going back to where it started...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5056/fmic2oz6.jpg

anyway, I forgot the question now... oh, wait, I remember!!!!

how can I disconnect this hose/radiator thingo, if it has fluid in it?

I'll try work out the instructions. lol