looking for Manual Gearbox for 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

guyed

Dear All,
In order to get a lower gear ration for our buggy I'm
looking for manual gearbox to mach the 1UZ, Year model 1997
engine. Currently got AISIN 4 Speed auto.
Any suggestions?

Do you now the gear ratios in the available manual
gearboxes?
How many gears?

All the best

Guy

there are no known manual gear boxes that bolt directly to the 1uz the most popular are the toyota W55/W58 and the toyota R154 for these to fit you will need an aftermarket belhousing the most popular is from dellow but there are a few others including some people on this forum. both are front engine rear drive trannys im personally using a R154 on my corolla with a 1uz and my roomate is useing a nissan 240sx trans on his im assuming your buggy is rear or mid engine so pick the best gearbox you know and have a belhosng made from the one for the trans and the stock 1uz belhousing by cutting them both in half and welding them togather make sure to not cut off the slave cyl mounts.

Actaully Toyota does make a bellhousing for a manual trans behind a UZ.

The Landcruiser 100 is available in manual form in some countries.

I'm fairly surte the R154 0r 3 is used.

I don't doubt buying all the parts at you local Toyota Dealer would be alittle expensive,

Dear All​
Thanks very much for the prompt answers.​
The "Raider" buggy got mid engine, means the engine is being the front axle and its shaft facing the rear end.​
We will probably look for a ready made product rather than cutting and welding parts.​
Dellow looks serious. Also the 154 or 150 will do the job. I Suspect the W58 or the W55 will be too wick for extensive off-road abuses.​
Thanks, will keep you posted​
Guy​

And a small picture of the Raider, just a smple..

just a short impression, we do neet lower gears. currently run 4Speed auto. its sucks..