Im Looking to swap a 1uz into a 93 pickup 4x4

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Monkeynts

My question is how possible is it to drop one of these in without doing any body or suspension lift? and would the conversion kit from northwest toys llc be worth it? i have a w56hd from marlin and also dont want to offset the trans.

Also ive read alot of conflicting info on which pan i would want to use so for ifs with no lift which pan and sump would be best?

Yes its possible without a suspension lift. When I do them without a lift I use a custom sump as its sump clearance which benefits most from having a body lift.

I am also doing a 1UZ/R150 swap into a USDM 93 Hilux. Keeping IFS for Total Chaos Long travel kit that is on the shelf and like you I did not want to do any body lift.

I bought a custom pan from Clark's Metal Works 登录或注册即可查看 (< no idea why this is showing up in Asian characters) This is the IFS version, he will make them for SFA and Tacoma's with the pumpkin on the Drivers Side.

clarks oil pan.jpeg

It was not cheap but I also ordered the complete kit, welded, windage tray. pickup tube, dipstick, etc. Its not installed yet but so far I am happy with the quality.

Cheers, Chris