Little vid for you guys.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

so i wasnt gunna post this becouse well, the car wasnt doing what i wanted. but i guess you UZites can enjoy what the car was doing breaking the tires free at will and makeing noise and smoke.

I was seeing how well the car slides, um not well, diff needs a rebuild and the car needs coilovers,

please please dont critique the "drifting" but just enjoy the sounds of my 1uz supra

I guess for some props, parts are holding up to action like this, clutch drops ect. Superrunners flywheel, cjsupras engine mounts, and um i would have to look it up to see made the adaptor plate im useing.

and please dont say its miss fireing, ive been over this its the unequel leingh exhaust, thats all.

http://www.jakebreyck.com/Projects/Supra/1uzsupraburnouts.avi

you can stream or save dont matter to me.

Uh dont really know for sure, when its wet, or slick road, um all the time, i can get them to break free on normal road when it hits the power band in 2nd and a little in 3rd.

in the vid there i wasnt really winding the motor out, the area was way too confined for that, the motor completly changes tune when its in the power band at full thottle. it stops sounding like a slow slggish heap and starts sounding like somthing that really wants to wind out. I need to get some vid just driving around. maybe this weekend. but it seems to be a pain to get a chase car with a camera.