LIL BIT IN TH DARK

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

oneshot onekill

CAN THE MK3 SUPRA AUTO TRANNY DRIVESHAFT BE USED IN THE R154 AND STILL MOUNT CORRECTLY? BBASICALLY ARE THEY INTERCHANGEABLE,IVE NEVER HAD THEM IN A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

I'm pretty sure the yokes are different inbetween the auto and manual driveshaft. Hey man you're in Killeen?

no they cannot. the tranny legth is different, and also the splined on the yolk are different. the manual uses an extra seal on the output of the trans.. (manual trans will puke if yolk removed, auto will not) i have a complete shat from an 86.5 MKIII i can take pics from if needed, even still has a good carrier bearing.

hey ihiryu

hey ihiryr what part of texas u in? im tryn to find a shop near here that does head work. i wanna get get my heads ported and polished. i also wanna get my blocked hot tanked. the last owner just let so much oil dirt carbon build up, and basically did everything but jerk off inside the engine.

hey ihiryr what part of texas u in? im tryn to find a shop near here that does head work. i wanna get get my heads ported and polished. i also wanna get my blocked hot tanked. the last owner just let so much oil dirt carbon build up, and basically did everything but jerk off inside the engine.

I can recommend a very good head & block builder in Houston, if you're not in a hurry (that means six months minimum, or at least a year to build a long block). He does a fair amount of work for Ferrari of Houston, as well as some private Ferrari racecar owners. He's also just finished porting a set of heads for Dan Moreno's Murcielago, although I suspect Mr. Moreno knows significantly more about football than he does porting heads. Nevertheless, "his" builder farmed out these heads to my friend.

I can also tell you a few shops to stay away from within a 150 mile radius of Houston. PM me if interested.