Lextech lighting has failed me..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

I'm now restoring my SC400 again.. Making it like new..

My instrument cluster that I sent in to Lextech lighting 3 years ago has completely burned out light by light over time.. No needles illuminate, no small gauges either.. That company is garbage and offers no warranty and apparently their product doesn't last..

Does anyone know a new company where I can send my cluster into for new illumination? Any tricks even..

I welcome any ideas..

Junk yard. less than $100 for a factory piece ;)

Any Lexus piece of electronics is going to cost a few children. I was quoted $450 to get my LCD climate control done... and i'm talking aftermarket repair facility also. I ended buying the screen from Lex and did it myself for $150. If your getting 3 years worth of life that doesn't sound too bad. Pop the cluster out and repalce all incadescent bulbs with new. I replaced mine with LED's that are brighter, cheaper and longer lasting and it took 20minutes total. the only part you will have a hard time replacing is your gauge needles... these bulbs/cathodes are impossible to get to. If it were me I would just get a used cluster but since you hae an SC, it may have aftermarket offerings?

Glad to hear your SC is still in action. (No really i am!) I just got rear ended 2 days ago by a half asleep woman driver so the insurance will help me out finding a used SC :cool:.

Last edited: