DIY cluster backlighting question for sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

andrew_A_3

ok i was pretty much wonder if ne one has tried to do this them selves. i've taken my whole cluster out and ik theres that green film that i have to take out. im kinda afraid of taking the green film out because idk what will happen if i **** up. so if ne one has advice on this topic itd be a lot of help.

so pretty much all i have to do it change the bulb and take out the green film and replace it with a clear or whiteish one right?

Guys,
Check out my fixed cluster needles. I fixed them by myself. If you have inputs, please feel free to give. The link is here: http://lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5569&highlight=cluster

andrew_A_3 said:
ok i was pretty much wonder if ne one has tried to do this them selves. i've taken my whole cluster out and ik theres that green film that i have to take out. im kinda afraid of taking the green film out because idk what will happen if i **** up. so if ne one has advice on this topic itd be a lot of help.

hey Andrew I am having stevechuno replace mine as I type. when I get it back from CA. i will let you know how it went. His pricing was fair now I am waiting to see the finished cluster. Mike