diy oil pan?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tfmatt

im trying to swap in a 2uz into a t100 truck, i have everything ready to go except for one thing, my oil pan.
i can tilt the t100 engine mounts on the frame up and the 2uz will bolt to it with the tundra front sump and itll sit perfectly between the frame rails and crossmember, but because im also moving the cab back for tire clearance i need to set the engine back about 2-3"
if i do that then the oil pan wont clear and i dont have the money to get all the stuff to convert it to a rear sump so i was thinking about fabbing a custom oil pan with the same capacity as the stock one and also extending the sump pickup tube. am i crazy or is there a chance this might work?

Last edited:
Some here have fabbed new oil pans, but I think for $150 or less, you ought to be able to pick up a complete rear sump setup. Try PM'ing our member Aliga

Some here have fabbed new oil pans, but I think for $150 or less, you ought to be able to pick up a complete rear sump setup. Try PM'ing our member Aliga

yeah i tried looking for some but couldnt find anything

how hard would it be to convert it to a dry sump?

Dry sumping can be done, but it's not cheap.......

Our member/moderator RMS has designed & built one for a 9500 RPM race motor, and I think the pan alone would cost you several thou.

im trying to keep this under the cost of a rear sump setup.

im gonna attempt to modify the current pan, all i really need to do is move the sump part forward 2" if i can pull it off without warping the pan too much it should work for now.