speedo needle lighting fix ls/celsior

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lxsv8 down under

hi guys,found a hassle free fix for the non lighting or partial lighting of the needles in ls/celsior dashes, firstly remove the dash cluster, simple guides to do this can be found on the net .remember to disconect battery cause if you decide to listen to your radio when you do this it will log a air bag fauit and the light will come on .now for the spin out.the black paint on the back of the needles is conductive paint that flakes off or cracks . so the fix. go to .any jaycar ,electronics shop and buy a condictive paint pen .remove the lens off the dash and very gently flake off the old paint of the rear of needles ,only the loose stuff then paint a line of the conductive paint on the back from tip to base let dry and scrape any of the face of the needle. if you have only half lit needles you can paint over the old paint .belleve me this works .i just did mine and they light up like new. also i recomend a fine model brush and pooling the paint into something as the tip on the paint pen is verry small and quite stiff.