LA Auto show pics and reviews...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

I had the opportunity the other day to attend the Los Angeles Auto show convention which featured every car manufacturer showing off there best and newest cars....I happen to bring my camera and took pics of some of the cars that grabbed my eye...Like the million dollar + Bugatti...that ride was nice and wow looking under the hood was rediculous, a true machine...However the most impressive cars I saw was the "Spyker cars"

Here are the pics...I will be down loading alot so be patient...

The first pic is of the new Masserati T, this car does 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds and basically looks like a formula race car...However it is street legal and looks fairly confortable to sit in...This looked to be one of the fastest cars at the Auto show...

Next we have pic's of the Chevy Corvette Z07 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and is probably the fastest bang for your buck...The Mustand GT500 is a close second...

Attachments

• 05_19_06_0858.jpg
    05_19_06_0858.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
Next pics are of the Spyker cars...Very impressive vehicles for looks which I have never heard of before...These cars left an impression with me even more so then the Bugatti

More pics as the server is slowing down..This is the 16 cylinder Bugatti...The most expensive car shown at this Auto show..

I shot 50 pics of all the best cars at the show..I will get back to this thread after I get some grub....taking a break..

The second pic of the black car is made by Spyker with the suicide doors and not the Bugatti....

Here we have the new line of "LEXUS" cars...The 450H and the 600H both fabulous cars...Lexus had the biggest turnout at the show...The GS450's looked real nice to me in and out......

Lexus also displayed a cut in half GS 450 model Hybrid, can't really see how it works in the pic's but in person it was very informative...

Next up is the SLR Mercedes....Not a bad ride at all from the looks of it...

Also the new Porsche's which have not changed a bit...GT3 and Cab Turbo's were the most impressive.. That's it for now, I need to shrink and down load some more pics..

You know I am pretty much done with the pics, all the rest of the pictures I took are of lesser cars, Honda's, Cadilac, etc..... These car pics I have illustrated are the most impressive out of all the car manufactures in my opinion... Audi's top end cars are real nice too...

Oh and by the way the Lexus 600H was a rediculous luxury vehicle, it's got the back message, you name it... but wouldstill have to give it up to the Bentley's...The high end Jag's were ok too for luxury...

If you guys have any questions about any of these cars, I can give you the low down as I sat in just about every one, checked them out from bumber to bumber, and read up on each one...My memory stinks but I will do the best I can...

If someone is actually interested in this thread I can keep the pictures flowing just let me know.....

nice pics, wish i had shows around like this. btw you said the gt500 is almost as good of a bang for buck as the z06, its its only a little more than half the price, i think its the best bang for buck out there, 40g's and it starts with what 450-500hp and you can pulley and chip it to probably 600+hp for 1,000 bucks.

I recall the Z07 being like $95,000 so you are right but those Z07's are a bit faster then the GT500's....However, for half the price the GT500's are probably the best bang for the buck like you said...I stand corrected....

The most expensive bang for the buck no dought is the Bugatti...

WD, we have this car show every year hear in LA, California, and I would imagine it is the biggest show on the planet...It took me a full day to check out all the best rides from all the manufactures...Manufactures like Honda, Acura, Toyota, etc..are all there showing off there new cars, and that includes all the exotic car manufactures...Just amazing to see all these cars all in one day...You also get to sit in them and check them out hands on...This show is held at the Los Angeles Convention Center every year in Early December...

Come on out next year these cars were truely amazing...But you leave the show a little frusterated as you realise just how out dated the SC's are and how nice it would be to own one of these $100,000 show rides...Oh well...

Wow did you have a press pass or something? Usually it's completely swamped with people so you must have really fought to get to the front of the crowd. Thanks for putting in the effort to get some good pictures for us. I was sad I didn't get down there but now I feel better. :reporter:

Well the show is like a week long thing and I went on the last day...$12 enterance fee for the day with no waiting lines, and it was kinda empty with people as you can see in the pics I shot...The real nice sportscars were busy places like the Bugatti.... Everyone Ewwwing and Awwwing...

I recommend everyone going, because there is more then just cars...Girls, food, write ups, special project cars, video's, history, vintage cars, all the Lexus new model cars, Motor half cuts, car concepts, etc...It's all a good time..

Next pics are of the Spyker cars...Very impressive vehicles for looks which I have never heard of before...These cars left an impression with me even more so then the Bugatti

These are fully handbuilt in Holland! :)

I've been to the "Factory" myself, and it's quite remarkeble what they make in such a small facility.

Spyker_Factory_2006.jpg

http://www.spykercars.nl/

I've almost gone to this LA show, but got busy and completely forgot about it until it's over. I should have gone and asked you, John, to go together. They're very nice cars and way beyond reasonable pockets. I've been to a couple of auto shows and most of them impressed me.

However, there's only 1 show, bigger than the LA auto show, or even Detroit show, is called SEMA show. This show is at the national level (not state level) that include all factory exotic cars, economical daily cars, and the best of all: the modified cars. I've read and seen pictures in the magazines about this show, but this show rarely came to Southern California. It is shown more frequent in Las Vegas, and only sometimes in San Francisco for years. I wish it'll show in Southern Ca sometimes.

Steve you should have called me, I did not know if you were into the show thing....There is always next year...

Edwin - Yeah, I was really impressed with those Spyker sports cars...They just looked awesome to me...Keep in mind I was checking out the new Ferrari's, Porche's, Bentley's you name it...Just loved the Spyker's....