A341E Auto transmission will not forward when hot .but will move for 200metres after key is turned off for 10seconds

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ak47prince

Hi Guys,
I wonder what's the issue with my auto gearbox when:
1. will not forward when hot .but will move for 200metres after key is turned off for 10seconds
2. Will not move in D position anymore whether hot or cold after a few runs

Hope anyone of you can help me diagnose it

1. Inspect the oil level and top up if required

2. Perform stall test.
Warm up the engine, put gear selector in drive, hold down brakes hard, press full throttle for max 5 seconds and see what RPM the tacho shows. It should be around 2,200 rpm. Repeat the test in Reverse gear. This will give you a general indication of the oil pressure in the transmission, clutch slippage, torque converter condition, engine tune.

3. Disconnect the valve body wiring connector (LH rear of transmission) and take for a drive, shifting manually. This will isolate all the electronics and use all of the mechanical/hydraulic components in the transmission. You should have:
L = 1st gear
2 = 3rd Gear
D = Overdrive
N = Neutral
R = Reverse

Come back with your results for further advice.

1. Inspect the oil level and top up if required

2. Perform stall test.
Warm up the engine, put gear selector in drive, hold down brakes hard, press full throttle for max 5 seconds and see what RPM the tacho shows. It should be around 2,200 rpm. Repeat the test in Reverse gear. This will give you a general indication of the oil pressure in the transmission, clutch slippage, torque converter condition, engine tune.

3. Disconnect the valve body wiring connector (LH rear of transmission) and take for a drive, shifting manually. This will isolate all the electronics and use all of the mechanical/hydraulic components in the transmission. You should have:
L = 1st gear
2 = 3rd Gear
D = Overdrive
N = Neutral
R = Reverse

Come back with your results for further advice.
Hi Sir,
Noted with thanks! I will test your list after I fix the gearbox back to the car . It's very kind of you for sparing some time for writing this