kdogs tiptronic controller still available?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I should know by the end of this week. Things look good so far. My parts suppliers aren't playing ball. But if they don't then they won't be available for another 6-7weeks.

Sorry guys,
I have been informed that it will be 6 weeks. I can build the units no worries but I can't build wiring harnesses for them. If people can let me know if they need one then I will start building the units. Then when the parts come in I will build the harness and ship them out.

Cheers

Attachments

• Resize of 100_0756.JPG
    Resize of 100_0756.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Resize of 100_0766.JPG
    Resize of 100_0766.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 479
I'm down for one. Give me a shipped cost to the US & a semi-firm delivery date, and I'll be happy to PayPal a deposit.

If others in the US want one, I'll volunteer to have all shipped to my address, then I'll repackage and forward at actual cost.

John

Attachments

• TRD-1UZ.jpg
    TRD-1UZ.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
$290
Express post around Aus and NZ is usually around $10, i usually take $6 and obsorb the rest.

cribbj - aussie post reckons around $18.50AUD.

Still waiting for the final bits.

KDog I have a 80 series landcruiser and it has a A440f automatic ( 4 speed with lockup) but it is a bit worn I managed to get an a442f electronicly controlled my ( at the moment 3fe ecu does not have the capacity to control the auto. Will your triptronoc control it ? also will a 1uz fe factory ecu control the a442f ? thanks Michael Webster

Sorry mickwebs but I am not familiar with the A442F tranny. If you have some more info about it in regards to electronic function then it would be handy.
From the top of my head I would say it is possible, most toyo tranny's operate in a similar fashion.

K dog I believe it has more soliniods to control and is quite similar to a340 as the landcruisers in the us went to a343 in about 93 I think where as in australia we went to a442 i am trying to source a full wiring diagram of the auto but I will probably have to buy a book for this and it might take a week or two to get here

Ok,
All the parts are now here.

But,
Due to an explosion and fire in my building (I work in a research school which does chemistry ie it is one of the most dangerous buildings in Australia) I will be slightly busy for the rest of the year.

I will try and finish a few of the controllers ASAP but there will probably be a limit of 10 or so made.
The priority will go to those to contacted me first. When they are available I will start contacting people.