Jibbby saying hello...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

Hey guys and friends of Lextreme!!!!:)...

It's been a while and I'm just checking in on all my old friend with their modified Lexus's here on this forum.. Lextreme, Steve, James, etc..

My 1992 SC400 is still rolling along today, newer tranny installed is shifting like a champ and that tank 1uz-fe motor of mine which I've beat on for so many years with my nitrous shots still purs and doesn't even use oil today... AMAZING!!! Compression is still spot on and it idles like it's not even running.. It currently has 190,000 miles on it and it just won't let up.. Still has the good power too..

I'm looking for a driver side door if anyone knows where I can buy one, just let me know.. My Driverside window regulator snapped, door locking spider rods bent and broke, and my tan interior panelling broke off the mounts.. The driverside door is a real mess, the shell is still flawless though..

Other then that my front Eibachs after 7 years are finally starting to wear out badly...I bottom out fairly easy these days when hitting a good dip in the road.. Looking for the tein coilovers now or replacements on Ebay..

Paint and body are still prestine with not one ding or dent.. Interior is still in great shape too, leather is not worn.. Got busted for tint a few months ago so I had to remove that..

I'm still an Sc400 groupie of sorts and just checking in with everyone.. How is everyone doing?

Hey guys and friends of Lextreme!!!!:)...

It's been a while and I'm just checking in on all my old friend with their modified Lexus's here on this forum.. Lextreme, Steve, James, etc..

My 1992 SC400 is still rolling along today, newer tranny installed is shifting like a champ and that tank 1uz-fe motor of mine which I've beat on for so many years with my nitrous shots still purs and doesn't even use oil today... AMAZING!!! Compression is still spot on and it idles like it's not even running.. It currently has 190,000 miles on it and it just won't let up.. Still has the good power too..

I'm looking for a driver side door if anyone knows where I can buy one, just let me know.. My Driverside window regulator snapped, door locking spider rods bent and broke, and my tan interior panelling broke off the mounts.. The driverside door is a real mess, the shell is still flawless though..

Other then that my front Eibachs after 7 years are finally starting to wear out badly...I bottom out fairly easy these days when hitting a good dip in the road.. Looking for the tein coilovers now or replacements on Ebay..

Paint and body are still prestine with not one ding or dent.. Interior is still in great shape too, leather is not worn.. Got busted for tint a few months ago so I had to remove that..

I'm still an Sc400 groupie of sorts and just checking in with everyone.. How is everyone doing?

Hey Jib...God to hear from you. Glad your baby is still running well. I do have a driver side door in excellent shape off a 2000 SC, but it is black. Also, I am in Florida.

LMK,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

How is that tt SC400 doing for you these days? I remember when you were building it up, I was impressed with that great build of yours... Real nice work thru and thru..

Yeah, Florida is bit too far too do anything with that door of yours but thanks for the consideration regardless.

Hope all is well...

John..

Hi John, welcome back & good to see you here again.

Any new go fast plans for your car?

Hey Cribbs.... Glad to see you're still around and kicking on this forum. You were always the head on this forum, infact I always wished I had your car knowledge.. :rolleyes:

To answer your question, No, I have no new plans for my SC400. I'm just happy it's still running and looking decent today after 18 years of use. I'm shocked I'm still driving it actually.. I must be honest and say I'm very tempted to fill my 10 pound Nitrous bottle, heat it up and launch the old SC400 just to feel that extra 100hp power.. It's been years since I ran the nitrous but the system is still intact and functional..

I do have a friend that is currently driving a new IS-F Lexus around. I tell him my SC4 can hang if I run the nitrous.. He's says no way.. The IS-F can really move but if memory serves me right my ride wasn't too shabby 0-60mph either... I'm curious myself, so I may have one or two races left in me shortly.

Needless to say, that IS-F Lexus is a dream ride to me, I really like it alot.. It pulls hard too..:eek: