new guy saying g'day

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

69international

hi all,

from australia, have been randomly reading this forum for info for a long time and thought it was time to sign up. the knowledge gained in this time from you guys is greatly appreciated, i hope i can help someone out now i've signed up.

currently building a long term project (was delayed but will get back into it next month) its a 69 international pickup cab dropped over a holden HQ 1 tonner chassis and waiting for a 1uz to be dropped in once body work is completed. have kept the duallies on the rear with the dana 80 diff.

jason

Good day 69international... Curoius what does a 69 international look like? I don't think we have those here in the states... We do have a 69 Continental but not the International... Any pics?

This is what the 1969 Continental looks like after it's restored and in the hands of some gang bangers and drug dealers.. Bling bling I guess....

Welcome....my good Aussie friend....

The internation is a truck (hence the duallys) and was incommon with Dodge.

International was an Australian Company who made Harvesters (you know etc) and made largish trucks.

The inter refered to here would be a two tonner or less.

Similar size to a Ford or GMC 1.5 ton pick up.

International is actually a US company, known in the US very well for it's Scouts (pretty rare here, but were sold locally) and Trucks.

As Zuffen said, same as Dodge pickups, from 1/2 ton (like F100/F150) to 4.5 ton

We had a 63 International (C112 or something, I can't remember) Banana back car carrier. We fitted a 351 clevo and FMX auto to it, when the 221 6 cylinder died. A friend has the 1/2 ton stepside pickup, fully restored, which is pretty cool, and there is one around here that has a big block Chev, and 6/71, running 10's or 11's over the 1/4, very nicely built.

hey guys, this is the international as i bought it a while back

03022007321-1.jpg

and this is pretty much how it is today, although in the garage now.

30032007527.jpg

Yeah, I am familiar with the older Scouts... I suppose the international kinda looks like the older Dodge pickups sort of...

Drop a 1uz-fe in it, crome the bumpers, paint, fat rims and tires, bedliner and cover and you may just have a show ride.... Window tint too I almost forgot.....

all to be done in good time....
have already shaved the door handles, fuel filler, badges and converted the windows to electric one piece. dropping onto the HQ chassis has lowered the cab approx 6". the truck will ride on air, with custum front arms to widen the front track closer to the inter's original track, painted a deep purple or maroon and DEFINATELY hve a 1UZ dropped between the rails.

once my shed extension is complete i'll start a buildup thread and update as i go.