New guy in Peoria, AZ with 1UZ going in 1977 celica

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

77celicaLB

Hey guys. I have been working on a 1977 Celica GT Liftback for a while now, and I finally got an engine swap to put in it. Well, I should say I got an entire 1992 SC400 donor car. Im putting the 1UZ in the celica, and basically joined up here for any extra knowledge that will help me get along with the project. I was a lexus tech for 3 years, and am an ASE master, so I already have a good knowledge base to start with. Looking forward to getting to know all about the 1UZ. Oh I should mention the first car I ever financed was a 1992 sc400 and I drove that car for about 4 years. I loved it other than it was slow. DAMN WEIGHT! lol. I attatched a pic of my celica, but it has come a long ways since then. It has an AE86 crossmember, steering rack, brakes, and struts conversion. I short stroked the struts with coilovers. I swapped the rear end to a built chevy 12 bolt. It has a vintage NOS set of Appliance Diamag staggered wheels. And I just finished stripping and painting the engine bay. Working on the engine swap right now. I am immediately in need of a front sump oil pan setup, and have my rear sump setup for trade.

Attachments

• celica on coilovers.jpg
    celica on coilovers.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 7