New guy here in Florida

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

usoff89

Hey guys. I've been lurking on here for some time now, but finally decided to become an active member. I picked up a 93 LS400 a few months back. So far I am loving the car and saving up to buy some goodies from lextreme. Can you say supercharger bracket? lol, can't wait for that. My last car was supercharged and I miss the boost.

So far I have welded up a custom temporary exshaust, short ram intake, and put a set of electric fans on it. Yesturday I had to replace the rear brake rotors and pads. While I had them apart i went ahead and powder coated the calipers. I still have to do the front but I might wait until I get some TT rotors. I have a tons of plans for the car, but one thing at a time.

Great site!

Mike

Welcome Mike, you ought to have a look at Ryan's SC400TT thread for some ideas on fans & cooling, as I think being in FL you're going to have some issues with the LS400 cooling system after you boost the motor.

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. So far the fans have done a great job, but it's just n/a at the moment. Hopefully around tax time next year I'll start picking up parts to supercharge it. I'm picking up a set up 96 cobra wheels saturday. Hopefully the offest will look alright on the car.