New Guy with V8 T100 and I need some help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jstar1129

Hello,

Im new to the board and started my own project. I have a 1996 Toyota T100 that currently has 367,000 miles on it and its TIRED! So I have been reading the board for a while and finally took the plunge to buy a 2UZ. I got the engine, engine harness (uncut), computer, PS pump, alternator, and a/c compressor for $322.00 USD!!! I want to use the 5spd trans that is original to the truck so, I bought the files to make one. However, the seller never sent the plans and now I am in between a rock and hard place. I would buy the plate however I work in a facility that has a machine shop and would be more cost effective to have them make it. (FREE) So, Im asking for a hail mary pass and hoping someone could help me out. I bought plans for the plate that ed sells from V-eight.com (which he never sent) but Im not sure if it will be the best route. I also was looking for a plate to bolt in between the engine and the trans bellhousing but it seems no one has made one for the R151. So any help would be appreciated.

I am making a journal with pics of my swap and will post it with wiring schematics on how I make it all work.

Jstar1129

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I am looking to join a 2UZ with an H150 5 speed manual tranny and your work here might help me out...

mark