new guy saying "HI"

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sheepers

HI ALL!!!
sheepers here. I'm a kiwi with a fetish for old school Toyota's.
Ive done a few builds in the past and my next project, which ill be starting in the next couple of weeks, is to put a 1UZ into my RA28 celica. its already got an R32 GTR skyline rear sub frame in it and its had a full pannel and paint, looks pretty good. its been a while in the build but its time for a motor.
ill thank you all for you help now, cauz god knows I'm going to need it!
latter,
sheepers.

Howdy Sheepers... Curious? when your not working on building up your Celica's and Crown's are you tending to your sheep on your farm? With a name like Sheepers I am just wondering?

Seriously welcome!!!!

Ive not got any decent pics, not to mention the fact that I'm still building it and its far from finished.
how did you go about narrowing the track? (that is assuming you did)
the celica is very narrow at 1350 center to center, which means i have to narrow the GTR rear by about 100mm.
don't know if you've seen Jamie's TA22 on toymods but hes done some pretty radical mods to his car, its GTR rear, custom front with 4WD and a turbo 1UZ! a very impressive build.
anyway, ill have a look for any pics of your car on this forum.
cheers,
sheepers.

I'm half way through doing mine .. But its strictly off road and built for strip and alittle power cruize events..Just tubbed the back.. Fitting powerglide.. The engine is ready to be assembled with C.P pistons and Argo rods, 11mm head studs.. Possibly use the S400 SX Borg Warner turbo, may convert front suspension to latter model Celica to optain rack and pinion steering and give me some room for sump...At present it has shortened 28 spline XR6 diff...
Google RA28 1UZ .... I may get shot for posting other forums ???
I was looking though one of my Zoom mags and there was an 1UZ RA28..
AHHH !! I thought I was building something unique!! Lol....