Is welding required?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Brazing would work on a cat back. But that's dumb. Just weld it togoether. Or get someone to weld it. I mean really, an aA-torch is cheap. So are cheap stick, or flux-core welders aslong as you're not doing stainless.

I think brazing(the gold stuff) would end up crack on joints but there is now reason you couldnt weld it with steel filler rods like the old panel beaters use.Would think it would be very time consuming but would end up with a beutiful finish.

if you have a gas set and can braze, why not get some steel filler rod and gas weld it instead,

we use to repair cracks on manifolds by brazing, before i got a tig,
it handles the heat ok, but dont think it would handle the load and flex etc.

OK, I will weld it. Thank you all for your helpful responses. You guys are lifesavers.
I bought my 230 amps arc welder at Home Depot for only $215. It's a heavy duty industrial grade. It can cut through 1/2" steel easily. Anyway, that's a good welder to start with. Practice and practice! Or get some welding book to learn. It requires patience but you'll like it when you'll can basically do many things with the welder. I'd say if you're handy and creative, you can fabricate your own exhaust after 15-20 hours of practice.